10" Subwoofer advice

Hey folks, long time reader first time posting.  I'll start with what I have already. Hu is a pioneer avh4800bt. Polk mma6501db mids and highs on a skar rp 75.4 running active xover. A skar audio rp 2000.1d.  The box I plan on using is a dual sealed enclosure for 10s with 1 cube per chamber unloaded with a mounting depth of 6 and an 1/8 in. Vehicle is a Ford Ranger regular cab. A single run of zero gauge dual yellow tops and a 135 amp alternator. The alternator will be upgraded to 275 amp soon after sub installation. I was looking at Alpine Type Rs and Nvx Ncws, but was hoping to get some insight. It's my daily driver and my music taste varies greatly so I'm looking for something well rounded. So I'm looking for something very musical that gets decently loud yet plays clean. That being said both the Alpines and Nvxs run about a buck fifty a piece. I'm willing to spend a little more to get more, but really don't want to go much above 2-250 area per. 

I've heard some great things about the American bass subs and I know FI makes a quality sub. My problem lies in mounting depth issues. I'm working with a truck box with 6-1/8" mounting depth. The American bass was 7" and I couldn't find the specs this morning on those FI X's before work but look to be more than what I have. I'm not against used equipment. Thanks though guys for the quick response and great choices of equipment. 

I just bought 2 of these myself bud. Nice woofers and excellent seller. I linked you to page 2 because the 1st post Is the specs. I think you find they will work for your application. 

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Thanks a bunch I didn't get to the second page as I was rushing out the door. These subs will definitely work for me. I can just put a speaker ring or something to get a little extra space as I've only got an 1/8 in behind the magnet. I messaged him about a set. Thanks a bunch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Posted in SQ look at AudioFrog.  

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars