[Sold] 2000 Walled Suburban 12 SA 15s in a 6th order B-Pillar

I guess I found the pics!

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

wow, amazing find, gratz.  curious what else you all do, although it's great as is

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

so I finally took off the back wall to see what we have going on in there.

TfIVI5gl.jpg

HoSXbd7l.jpg

Qcwj3nPl.jpg

HJ4KF1kl.jpg

Pretty hard to see, but there are 4 huge batts similar to NSB 480s in size back there.

And a shitton of wires.

My Taramps 10.9k should be here sometime this week, and I ordered recones for the 2 blown woofers.

The next steps will be to to get all 12 subs back in, test again on current power, then throw in the Taramps 10k and test that.

I am considering changing out all the gear in the vehicle for SoundQubed.. and / or getting rid of this wall of highs and mids on the back.

Right now there are just too many options and my brain is freaking out trying to decide what to do!

Damn this is badass dude! 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

2 hours ago, DavidClark said:

Damn this is badass dude! 

Hopefully it'll be better once I get some real power to it!? Likely clamping under 3k right now.

Anyways, today we did some backyard body work. The vehicle had a ton of huge rust spots, where the previous owner(s) tried to fill in holes with great stuff foam. Not a great idea.

TscdK67l.jpg

vROK7n0l.jpg

For the front panel, my dad had an extra laying around from when he did this method to fix his own suburban.

One panel and about 8 pop rivets:

jdySUP5l.jpg

For the back, we cut a lot out then just used another scrap piece of metal with more pop rivets.

fd5DF85l.jpg

9d3F6RJl.jpg

E5aQozzl.jpg

All said and done it took about 2 hours, and looks 100x better in our opinion!

x15HYnIl.jpg

y03tO9Gl.jpg

Still have a ton more rust spots to take care of in the coming weeks, and then once I debadge it I plan to plasti-dip the entire vehicle. Should look pretty decent when it's complete.

Nice handy work 

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

I do like all them 15's !!! not going to lie. A lot of good things going for this ride.  But have to say when I see the salt damage it makes me feel glad I don't ride on snow salted roads in the winter. I also have bought something out of I want it now got to have this , this deal want last long. Not saying you did bad. But the rust makes me feel glad to live in the dirty south.  We do get snow and salted roads but no where near what happens up north. I be looking keep posting and working. You and your dad did good on the back quarters . I can see you making this much more killer, I'd like to have something on the level myself. Do Work...

Shet, can you do my rocker panels LOL! Nice repair job tho'!

2000 Toyota Solara SEV6, 200 amp alternator, Jensen VX7020, Hifonics American Warrior Taurus X, Hifonics American Warrior Centurion X, JBL Club 6500C, Power Acoustik XP2K-4102, Coustic Power Logic HT-612 in a BP4.

6 hours ago, DavidClark said:

Nice handy work 

2 hours ago, BP1Fanatic said:

Shet, can you do my rocker panels LOL! Nice repair job tho'!

6 hours ago, 2loud4uboyz said:

I do like all them 15's !!! not going to lie. A lot of good things going for this ride.  But have to say when I see the salt damage it makes me feel glad I don't ride on snow salted roads in the winter. I also have bought something out of I want it now got to have this , this deal want last long. Not saying you did bad. But the rust makes me feel glad to live in the dirty south.  We do get snow and salted roads but no where near what happens up north. I be looking keep posting and working. You and your dad did good on the back quarters . I can see you making this much more killer, I'd like to have something on the level myself. Do Work...

Thanks for the compliments fellas ? I'm really looking forward to dipping this vehicle. It's nice to have a little beater where you don't care if it gets scratched, or has codes flying everywhere, etc.

Just pull out a tool and cut it up with no remorse.

As for living in the South, I'd never make it. It's only like 95 here and I refuse to work on this stuff until after 8pm. Too hot.

Archived