Sundown Audio

So I have been toying with the idea of maybe scrapping out my Rockford P3D412/MobileSpec450D and replacing it with some Sundown equipment. I dont really know much about Sundown but after seeing a bunch of videos of their subs flexing and amp tests, they look hella nice. Plus all the comments all over the place saying they are the shit.

So my question is, with all your honesty, would any of you buy this brand of equipment from B Stock? Reasons?

I've bought stuff from the Sundown yard sale on several occasions and have been happy with what I got.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

One of my 15's is from the yardsale. The issue? Nothing! A little....ok a lot of excessive glue around the spider. But so what. Not gonna be seen. It functions and plays fine. SA is very picky about quality of their product. Oh the sub was 210 shipped to my doorstep. Can't beat that for being dam near new.

B stock is supposedly a step above the yard sale also. It is supposed to be purely cosmetic issue only.  Wouldn't hesitate to buy it. Or as shadetree has told many and I like to look at every once in a while, there is refurbished amps from DBR.

Sitting around waiting to be installed:

4 FI X 10

270 CES alt

D3400/73ah lithium

AA 3800.1

(2) AA 75.4

Thanks for the replies. The reason for my question is because I came across these B stock items on CarAudioBargain.com, but after digging a little further I just found the amp test thread Steve did with one of their brand amps along with another thread about how that website acquires the Sundown items for the B-stock and now realize that Sundown may own that company too? So everything is starting to look legit to me and I may just go with that website for a purchase. 

As far as their CAB brand items, has anyone owned anything long enough yet to get a feel for the durability? 

I checked that DB-R site too, things looking good there also.

Edited by TechnoBass