Sundown Audio

Does anyone own a crescendo bc series ampifier?

akuma4u

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be that Fi goodness you guys are always talkin about.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

On 2017-6-21 at 10:04 AM, goldeneye4564 said:

akuma are you on OBS on facebook? ontario bass society? noticed you are from Toronto.. i am in Niagara.

bottoming subs out is never the greatest sound.. what i use to do was play my lowest song (at that time) and then turn it up slowly and if they bottomed out i would turn it up a bit.

then repeat until satisfied.

but eventually i ended up setting the subsonic LOWER and controlling the sub/amp volume separate with a pac lc1.

the reason for this is because the slope of the sub sonic filter was so shallow it was starting to take output away from frequencies a few hertz above the "bottom out" freq that i KNEW i could play at higher volume... if that makes sense.

Hey i am not a big facebooker i deleted my account years ago however i believe i joined that group using my bros facebook sometime ago. I think at the time i was looking for someone who had an smd i could use. Man sucks to be in canada especially at this moment if u r into car audio. We get raped so badly. Im trying to get my hands on a high output alt and i will have to do the niagra falls usa ups pick up and then get it installed by a usa mechanic all in the same day before i cross the border all in an attempt to save fees and shit. 

Are fees to ship into Canada that expensive?  Im curious why you'd have to come to the US for all that.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Just now, WalledSonic said:

Are fees to ship into Canada that expensive?  Im curious why you'd have to come to the US for all that.

Oh hell yes. Duties shipping brokerage taxes will inflate the total cost up to 30 to 40%  

Driving there will cost me less than a tank of gas. 

On 6/22/2017 at 10:37 AM, WalledSonic said:

the main reason is speed. I can order crossfire and have it at the border in 3 days from texas. I can then have it here in 1 day (me driving over lol)

so total wait time is 4 business days.

Sometimes, once ur shit is at the border it can sit there for weeks in customs if u use UPS or whoever.

the other reason is brokerage fees and duty. when i bring my stuff back, all i pay is tax on the canadian amount converted from USD. if you use UPS brokerage fees are everytime and duty can be big $ up to 35%

i pay a fee for my states address, bridge fee, and fuel. still cheaper then shipping with UPS.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Ups and fedex and dhl are the worst. I will try my best to convince the sender not to ship with tjese companies as it ends up costing the receiver an arm and a leg but these sellers have discounts and accounts and shipping for them is super cheap. Unless i reaaaly want it or its something low priced i will decline buying or what i use to do is send it to my usa link and then he sends it to me usps first class. I end up saving money that way too. However my usa link is a lazy piece of sh*t who would end up not shipping for months and any return exchange policy id have would expire due to his laziness so i had to cut him off..

This will be my first time using the usa border holding pickup method..i believe that ups store onky charges like a dollar a day to hold the item for u as long as its under a certain size

Archived