Second Skin Audio

Triticum's Improved Port Area Calculator

8 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

the spreadsheet seems to be boken again @Triticum Agricolam Has refrence errors. Even downloaded as an openoffice document it doesnt work.

Thanks for the heads up!  I fixed it.  I don't know how people are able to break it, but they are.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

On 6/27/2019 at 10:02 AM, Triticum Agricolam said:

Thanks for the heads up!  I fixed it.  I don't know how people are able to break it, but they are.  

1.21 jigawatts. Your formula can't handle Doc Brown.

1 hour ago, sparkymedina said:

@Triticum Agricolam I think it's still broken. Not letting me put in frequency value. Btw I just want to thank you for this very useful tool and everything you do for the community. Hat goes off to you good sir

Yeah someone broke it again.  Its fixed....again.  

Honestly I don't understand how people seem to break this thing.  Obviously its not your fault, thanks for letting me know.  

I really need to find someone who can host a webpage with a simple form on it and all the calcs done on the server side.  That would fix this problem forever. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."

Builds:

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, tmoney09 said:

I'm trying to add cf value and it's not working

Fixed it.  

Builds:

There has been a big update to the port area calculator!

SMD member aaricchavez has taken my spreadsheet and used his vastly superior google doc skills to make the spreadsheet a lot more visually appealing and easier to use!  Big thanks out to him for his efforts.  Everyone please use the new link below!  

Here is the new link:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mwBK02mF-8BF3mxqqB8WG0H0GUbTmgQfpJODlo_0moQ/edit?usp=sharing

Builds:

Archived