• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Borg Warner.

I found a vacuum line that runs under the truck that goes no where, has a plug thing in the top that has the letters WSI stamped. Not sure what it is. I'll upload a pic in a second,.

Also, my dad said if i have a burned valve i can put paper on the exhaust and when it fires on that cylinder it will try to suck the paper into the exhaust. Tried that and i dont see that happening. 

4 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

I had a misfire on 3. Did cap rotor wires plugs, blah blah. Ended up being the fuel spider. I changed that, and that damn thing ran better than rver... I guess it's kinda a thing.

ive heard that too, but the truck is running rich, so i think its getting fuel. maybe im wrong though

13 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

Borg Warner.

I found a vacuum line that runs under the truck that goes no where, has a plug thing in the top that has the letters WSI stamped. Not sure what it is. I'll upload a pic in a second,.

Also, my dad said if i have a burned valve i can put paper on the exhaust and when it fires on that cylinder it will try to suck the paper into the exhaust. Tried that and i dont see that happening. 

Probably the breather tube for the front diff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

11 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

ive heard that too, but the truck is running rich, so i think its getting fuel. maybe im wrong though

Running rich is a symptom of the regulator or the spider being bad.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Take the throttle body off and look down inside the intake with a flashlight, if you see super clean areas the regulator or the spider are dumping fuel inside the intake.

Just now, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

Running rich is a symptom of the regulator or the spider being bad.

i dont know a lot about why the spider fails or what happens when it does. i was assuming it clogged up so no fuel would be gettin to the cylinder

If you dont have one of these id suggest picking one up, they are super helpful in diagnosing issues like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MYTHWK4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498323296&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=borescope&psc=1

Archived