FS: 2x Sundown Audio SA-8 v2D2

I have these posted on ebay but I figured I'd post them here too....Selling my 2 SA-8v2s, I have 3 but the last one has a chipped basket (top part that makes no difference). If your interested in all 3 let me know...with the gasket on, you can't tell.

I bought these from a member on CACO a while back as motors and baskets; reconed them, and have been running them for 5 months without issues. they have some scuffs/scratches on the motors and paint missing from the previous owner sanding down the old glue, but with the gasket on you can't tell. Coils still look good. Looking to get 130 shipped a piece, they are something like 18lbs. I also made mini-crates for them to ship in since I didnt want to risk it. 

fcsqqTr.jpg

8y5Z9Mh.jpg

CoNhLc3.jpg

tFlmYiz.jpg

SgoRICE.jpg

IBFLEmu.jpg

ErVa61H.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump for these. 1 sold so I'm gonna sell the other 2.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived