Second Skin Audio

4 sa10s sealed or 2 sa12s ported

Aaskia

. So I have 4 sa10s and my plan was to do a ported box,  but it looks like I don't have the room to run them ported. So now I'm torn between building a sealed box for the sa10s, or returning them and buying 2 sa12s and doing a ported box. This is going into my 2010 challenger. I'm running a hifonics Brutus brz4016.d.  I have a 250 amp alternator and a xs battery d6500 as a secondary battery. 

Based on the dimensions you posted in the other thread, 32x24x15, you don't have room for two ported SA-12s either.  Its close, if you can get a little more space you could make them fit.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

15 minutes ago, Aaskia said:

I have 32x32x15. I can just mount the amp to the box. 

That will work. 

Here is my suggestion.  

Capture.thumb.PNG.299d2c628b0a17a7ebb785f1e32ea17b.PNG

You should have just enough room to fit two 12" subs and a 5.25" wide port along the front.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

one more quick question. I was on YouTube and i saw twistedchild420s wife's challenger. He was able to fit a 5.6 cu ft box in the trunk for his 4 10's. I think I didn't realize how much space i have.  It looks like i have 40"w x 45"d x 16"h. Can i make a design like this picture work? 

creenshot_20170701-213034.jpg

Audio Technix and CT Sounds is the same company, AT came first then it changed to the current name.

Execution Audio is another one under the brand as well.
Either way they wont be around much longer..
Almost became a dealer and Im glad I didnt with how shifty that whole operation is...

1 hour ago, audiofanaticz said:

Audio Technix and CT Sounds is the same company, AT came first then it changed to the current name.

Execution Audio is another one under the brand as well.
Either way they wont be around much longer..
Almost became a dealer and Im glad I didnt with how shifty that whole operation is...

Oh wow. Good to know lol. Glad i asked.

Archived