Cryptocurrency - Mining

Well it is happening again Cryptocurrency boom. All the high end video cards are being bought out for mining. 

If you have used card's now is a good time to sell them if you want to cash in. 

I have started mining myself, has anyone else looked into it or started mining recently?

i just recently looked into mining a little bit, i'm super curious about actually diving in. 

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• 4 months later...

ive wanted to get into mining but have no clue where to start. can someone help me out?

running a ryzen 7 system with a rx480 8gb overclocked gpu.  system sits idle alot so why not make use of it?

can anyone help me out on where to start? like a site, a setup, a group?

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

-Member of Team SounDrive

I remember in the beginning, the electricity it took to run the computer almost cost more than the computer could make in bitcoins. Anybody know why this is booming again?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Check out those mining calculators, i think its on coinwarz. I took a quick look into trying to mine, but with everything that u have to do, it doesnt equal out to me when just running something small at home. If u wanted to gain by mining instead of trading, id try one of those mining contracts with Genesis. They have mining farms, like literal barnyard sized structures full of mining hardware. They mine for you when u pay for a 2year contract to mine. They’ll mine for two years for u and u get ur coins for that time. Theres different speeds at which they’ll mine for u too so u can chose where u want to start and even buy more speed as u go along. The speed is the Tera Hashes/second. Goin that route you wont have an outrageous electric bill too lol. 

Archived