Second Skin Audio

EMF audio.... good or bad?

Seans block list on Facebook has to be hella long. Ive talked to him a few times, never had any issue with him personally, but know people who have.
So I guess it depends on how you carry yourself, because if I of all people dont get blocked and others do you almost got to wonder what they said... LOL
Some people like to dish it out but cant take it back and block you.
That being said I was always curious about his product, but would probably buy Sundown before EMF because Sundown was always there for support and I know and anyone else can look at the extensive R&D that Jacob is doing for his brand and constantly upgrading the product lines and pushing the envelope farther.
It gets hard to stray away to a new brand when you have a tried and trusted true brand in your corner. Hell I almost traded out for 4 CT Sounds Team 7ks..... Glad I went with my gut on that and kept my Sundowns.

On 7/5/2017 at 9:48 AM, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

please do not attempt to bring that guy here to "speak his piece"

go search for yourself and you'll see.

All I found via google search is that he hurt some people's feelings on faceberg.  

Meade hurts a lot of people's feel feels too, but that doesn't diminish the utility of his products... see where I'm going with this?

Did he rip anyone off?  Is there a problem with the products?  Or are a few people just butthurt over social media arguments?

That sub looks badass but does just look like a Sundown with different magnet 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

for those comments with hate for EMF lol, ive placed my order already... will be pairing it with a Banda Viking 10k. ive been talking to sean and a few of the poeple that actually have the Ermagerd 18 and ive heard nothing bad besides it tends to brake car parts.... also. this sub will be mounted inverted so that ass will be seen everyday. 

On 7/6/2017 at 1:46 PM, hispls said:

All I found via google search is that he hurt some people's feelings on faceberg.  

Meade hurts a lot of people's feel feels too, but that doesn't diminish the utility of his products... see where I'm going with this?

Did he rip anyone off?  Is there a problem with the products?  Or are a few people just butthurt over social media arguments?

Meade is one of the coolest dudes to follow on the book. I don't see him snap on anyone in his comments like he used too but the way people hate on him on his own page and facebook groups I wouldn't blame him for snapping. Just like I used to think JP is a dick, I don't follow him but if I had the power to sell loaded USB's with my name on it for 100 I would. It's so many dudes that's into car audio that have female feelings and all they do is cry, complain try and start brand wars and then cry again.

Post pics of that beast when u get it . Wanna see the build.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived