Second Skin Audio

EMF audio.... good or bad?

53 minutes ago, Andrew Storlie said:

for those comments with hate for EMF lol, ive placed my order already... will be pairing it with a Banda Viking 10k. ive been talking to sean and a few of the poeple that actually have the Ermagerd 18 and ive heard nothing bad besides it tends to brake car parts.... also. this sub will be mounted inverted so that ass will be seen everyday. 

Seems like you got your answer straight from the source.  What was the point of this thread?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

On 7/6/2017 at 1:46 PM, hispls said:

Or are a few people just butthurt over social media arguments?

Mostly that lol

But to be honest, there was even conflicts with other brands going at it.

Incriminator Audio was questioning him on his new double stacked amp "merica", because he was advertising it as 1 amp in a double high heatsink with with only 1 remote wire turn on.

However IA owns the patent to this split force technology and EMF kept beating around the bush about it saying its 1 amp with 1 remote wire that where not strapped.

Needless to say its 2 amps in a double stacked and strapped together internally heat sink and each amp has its own separate power/ground/remote connections unlike he was advertised. So just like some of the older Zapco, Hifonics, and American Bass  amps which is nothing new.

You can goto Nicks FB and view some of the comments and screen caps from April of some of this, Nick had every right to question this since EMF was leading on his potential customer base to be something it wasnt which would of being using another brands patented design.
While the IA split force series amps are 2 boards on a double high heatsink, they are not 2 internal amplifiers but essentially 1 longer amplifier cut in half and double stacked to save footprint room in a vehicle, and each split force can be strapped externally with another matching amplifier, where as EMFs you cant because its 2 amps already strapped in one double high heatsink.
So at the end of the day some deceiving sale tactics, but thats marketing I guess.

https://www.facebook.com/nickhwright

Can Sean be a dick? Yes...if we hung out everyday would I have punched his front teeth out by now? Probably....love my Ermagard V1s though...ran 2 15s from 2014-2016 with zero issues on a TFE 8.0 wired at .5....had them rebuilt into 18s and are currently running them....ran in to a small snag(which is 100% my fault) have them in a 6th order on a svc6000 each at .5 well to make a short story short 12in spider and SPL cones don't mix,especially playing below 20hz...surround ran out of throw and cone said GFY  coil,former and triple joint punched through it...lesson learned was impatient and didn't wanna wait for the V2 fat surround cones and went with the SPl ones...was that Sean's fault? No could I have made a thread and blamed him? Sure  

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Someone on this site i thought was friends with the owner (apparently the Sean guy everyone is talking about).  I have no experience with him other than i have heard good and bad...

If he says it had 1 remote and it had 2 that's not marketing, that's false advertising.  

I'm not on Facebook.  This is the extent of my "social media"

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

1 hour ago, audiofanaticz said:

I think I may have seen that post on facebook about the sub, and someone else got blocked that was commenting on the status. LoL

Yup that'd be the one .....my buddy posted it on his FB since I don't have one and an apparent shit stormed ensued Lol 

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

OP already ordered so nothing matters now..........until/unless he has problems with it......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Sean is ibanender I think is how its spelled. It used to be if its not sundown its not shit but since he's got his own stuff now I guess its changed

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived