Second Skin Audio

Bored Cardboard Build

DLHgn

I want a vid of this beast playing , nice work make sure we see some air moving out the port

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

5 hours ago, Ron36 said:

I want a vid of this beast playing , nice work make sure we see some air moving out the port

I actually got some vids earlier today and specifically made it a point to show some air moving in the port lol I'll probably post them to YouTube tonight and link them in a post. 

Here is the link to the video. I decided to make a new video. I show some before and after with and without the box. You'll have to use the link given to view the video because it is unlisted. I have a song in there and don't want to get copyrighted. Hopefully this can kinda hide it lol Anyways, here it is

https://youtu.be/bQr96wUbjE0

31 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Lol nice! That would be a cool challenge between the youtube car audio guys, like the wire harness challenge lol. See who can get the best numbers with ordinary cardboard boxes and duct tape. 

That might be pretty cool. Maybe have a stipulation that you have to use the box it came in. It can be modified but you have to use it in it's entirety.

So the video was already tagged for copyright so here is the link (should embed with this post). I just went a head and made it public. 

Archived