Second Skin Audio

Nissan 240SX Complete Restoration Build

Second Skin Audio is happy to announce we are part of a cool full restoration build on a 1989 Nissan 240SX with the awesome You Tuber Kyle of SAABKYLE04. He approached us about getting this old school sports car dead quiet and after checking out his other videos and installs/reviews/builds, we decided it was a darn good match for a sponsored build. Kyle will be getting very detailed with his full restoration and we will share his videos/pics as we get them. He has already completed Part 1 of the restoration and it can be seen here 240SX Resto Part 1 

Hope you all enjoy the great content that Kyle is creating for the builders of the world. 

Keep up those awesome builds out there and always insist on high quality American made sound/heat insulation products from Second Skin Audio

Here is a picture of the product that Kyle ordered last week for his complete car restoration for tomb like silence inside. 

SAAB Kyle Products.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

19417515_1735868296424156_79695328570952

Welcome to #TeamSecondSkin Kyle L. Saabkyle04, We will be sharing more pics and links of his awesome complete restoration of a 1989 NissanSX . Check out his IG account and his great #YouTube channel. Thanks for choosing#SecondSkinAudio as your sound deadener of choice for this build. #SoundDeadening#AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #DamplifierPro#LuxuryLinerPro #OverKillPro #DampRope#SpeakerTweakers #SecondSkinForTheWin #SK04

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

My 1989 240SX Restomod Project!

Video 1 - Introducing My 1989 Nissan 240SX Project Car!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

Video 2 - Which Direction Should I Take My 240SX Project Build?

468x60.png

Video 3 - Car Detailing Tips and Tricks (Bringing an Old Car Back To Life)

468x60.png

Video 4 - 1989 Nissan 240SX SE Fastback Review (Stock): A Unicorn If There Ever Was One!

468x60.png

Video 5 - Turbo What?!?! Outlining The Plans For My 240SX Project!

468x60.png

Video 6 - Lowering the 240: Installing New Coilovers & Adjustable Suspension Arms!

468x60.png

Video 7 - What Engine Did I Choose for the 240SX?

468x60.png

Video 8 - Dyno Testing The 240SX! How Much Power Is That KA Still Pushing?

468x60.png