Finally finished the enclosure. 2 Sundown X 15s on a sundown SAZ-3000d. Running at 1 ohm. Box is tuned to 32 hz. Running 4 neo pro 6.5 in the doors and 4 sundown super tweeters. Sounds awesome!

sundown x 15.jpg

• Like 5

well fuck that looks nice!!!  What did you use to tune the pro mids?  Are the super tweets too harsh?  What amp and power on the mids/highs?  How are you liking the 15's??  Any pics of the door panels?>

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deeeznutzhertz
      Enclosure is 12 1/2” front to back, 29 1/2” top to bottom, 43 1/2” from side to side and 9 1/2” deep, 1 1/2” thick, the inside of the enclosure  is 9 1/2”, the port i need to tune at 35hz is 35.29”L 11”W 11”H how can i make this port work with the size of the enclosure. 
      The port needs to be 120sq inches but the length is the problem 
    • By Kraken
      So I have a zv3 12 now. Im upgrading parts to a 15" zv4 frame, zv4 spl soft parts/zv4 coil, and night shade spider. Im only keeping the zv3 motor. I am looking for a zv3, any size, 10 through 18. I just need the motor, also if its blown or working, i still want it. Id rather get a blown one for the price difference though. If you have a blown zv3 or know anyone with even just a zv3 motor, let me know. Thanks guys
    • By Sub craze
      I’m debating if I should get 2 12” u series subs or one 15” zv5 sub. I want to be able to feel the most bass. If I got 2 u series subs I would give them 2000 watts each making 4000 watts total and if I had the zv5 series I would give it 4000 watts. Which should I go with?!?
    • By Dajulez
      Greetings all,
         Looking for advice on enclosure measurements for 2 skar vd10's. I have an 02 ford focus wagon. I'm building a ported enclosure for sound quality. I would like it to play as even as possible as well as low. Though i have a wagon, i also have kids and activities, so the space i'm working with is about 34'Wx16'Dx15'H. I've traded box work for a couple of subs i wasn't using and the guy doing the box work has suggested a box with Net volume of 2.5 ft^3 with the port measuring 10Hx1.25W and 20.125L. Tuning is around 35hz. Does this sound right? I've run this through WinIsd and i wish the modeling showed it would play louder lower. Amp is Skar Lp1000.1d.  Also, not sure about the TS parameters for the VD10d4 i.e. the skar site shows different parameters than sonicelectronix. The below sub parameters are from the skar site.  Please let me know if i have left out any needed info. Super kind thanks in advance.
      Skar Audio VD-10 D4 - 10" Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil Configuration Peak Power : 800 Watts RMS Power : 500 Watts Pressed Paper Cone High Roll Foam Surround 2" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil Frequency Response : 45 - 500 Hz Sensitivity : 85.1 dB Fs : 41.9 Hz Re : 7.1 Ohms Qms : 4.20 Qes : 0.42 Qts : 0.42 Nref : 0.20 % Cms : 0.10 mm/N Bl : 17.2 n/a Vas : 17.2 L Xmax : 11 mm  

• By Deeeznutzhertz
      Im running two skar 2000.1D 
      two dc xl m2 15s
      two xs d1200
      i can either get a 240 amp alt or a 370 amp
      thoughts 
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 578 Guests (See full list)