Sonic Electronix

Post your favourite walk thru truck setups (OR SUV)?

Looking for ideas on which route to go, Ive made another post about peoples favourite vans.  So without cluttering that post, Ive made another here for all the SUVs and trucks with a cut-through or full walk thru which is my favourite.

Anywho,  Id like to see any pics of your favourite setups.  
And secondly, would like suggestions on what type of vehicle you think I should use.  Which would meet the following criteria:
- can be daily driven with the added weight (this can include swapping motors if need be which would likely be the case in an s10 or an astro van for instance)
- Relatively affordable initial cost
- Ample enclosure volume for a TON of cone area, plus likely up to 30 batteries, many many amps, and of course will need a bit of space left over for groceries (literally) if need be, or for chairs or the car tent when we go to shows.
- Ideally not something that has been done over and over.  
- Has potential to look decent.

Thanks for your time

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

one of my favourites that comes to mind for sure is Hank Veach's f-350.  To be honest I like damn near everything that guy builds.
Oddly enough, that style of truck that hes currently running is quite possibly what I'd go with IF I ended up building a truck.  The fact that its different, AND its an extremely reliable diesel (7.3) which Ive had before and am comfortable working on.  Plus those trucks are awfully cheap now.  Also, amazingly comfortable and sizable interior.   Seats 5 very easily.  The 6th person in front is a touch tight but still no big deal.  Not too many vehicles out there which could do 160+ while comfortably seating 6 people and could tow a boat at the same time.

Heres a few pics of Hanks Truck...its gone through many encarnations...  I love how it looks stock on the outside.  Absolutely killer.
1908193_10206685829250563_88419950806801
This is his (24) 15s build after he did the full cut.  A lot of his previous builds from what I recall, were ported in through the cab window which was removed...so essentially the cab wall was used as a loading wall.  But that limits design options so...he went with a full cut.
11412310_10153339109849318_4324875627785

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

Archived