Junior doubled down. He must want daddy out of a job. They just can't be that stupid. Don't these guys have lawyers? 

I just don't see that meeting, from his own words, how he wasn't trying to get info from someone he was told was a foreign agent and is passed that the talks were really about adoption treaties.

He went there to get damaging info from a foreign government. Info his dad ASKED for in public on camera.

I don't think there was a big collusion between Putin and trump. Not yet. Investagators rarely leak the deep dirt. They normally save the bombs for court...

Why did he even bring it up? He wasn't implicated in ANYTHING publicly. Was he approached by an investigator? Did he think he needed to make it public in an attempt to soften public sentiment?

It doesn't make sense for someone to just spill this sort of thing. I don't want our president to be prosecuted. NO ONE does, but it looks like his namesake is determined to ruin some credibility. I can't imagine a scenario where this is a revelation that clears anything up.

The Trump lawyer said that no laws were broken.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

8 hours ago, Airborne said:

Why did he even bring it up? He wasn't implicated in ANYTHING publicly. Was he approached by an investigator? Did he think he needed to make it public in an attempt to soften public sentiment?

It doesn't make sense for someone to just spill this sort of thing. I don't want our president to be prosecuted. NO ONE does, but it looks like his namesake is determined to ruin some credibility. I can't imagine a scenario where this is a revelation that clears anything up.

From what i read one of the news outlets was going to run the story and put the emails out there, he just decided to beat thwm to the punch.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived