This is a diversion. Something else just happened and this is going to distract the media. 

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Is this evidence that Hillary also had ties to Russia?  Aside from the Trump campaign asking a foreign government for "dirt" there is that nugget that they have dirt. 

Fox news put this out. He is going on Hannity to talk about it,

You think he is pissed that his dad treated his mom like a whore and is getting back at him? The two Donalds didn't talk for a year over some bad blood.

Either way, seems like it was going to break so he got out ahead of it.

I'll bet there are recordings of all these meetings that didn't happen and someone with a Russian accent is talking to the press with proof.

Dude, it's hard to keep a conversation going when FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE and LOSER keeps being used as permission for Trump to do what ever he wants.

I make it clear, I hold them ALL accountable and if she comes out as a Russian pawn I'll be all over it.

But since she isn't the US government and Trump is then we should stay on target.

Asside from the overwhelming evidence Clinton lost, and isn't effecting US policy, at a minimum three people need their clearences revoked. I saw people hung by their butts for leaving a Secret hard drive on top of the safe in a room that is in a room in a room. All with 24 your manning and 4 layers of security. That was a he'll worthy offense. People lose a clearance if the forget to disclose a ticket. These fuckers are playing with national security and the flat out LIED on their SF86. 

Forget how much you love the person you voted for. As stupid as loving or being loyal to a person and not your country may sound, when it's the other guy, when you are blindly loyal to a corperation, which political parties are, then you give them your voice and more importantly you integrity...

4 hours ago, Airborne said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-releases-alleged-email-chain-regarding-russian-meeting.html

He has to be trolling. Its hard to believe he would just admit to trying to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian Government.

Has to be trolling, or that young man needs a fucking helmet...

I dont think hes trolling.

Hes even posting the emails now.

Donald Trump Jr. releases email chain on his Russian meeting

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/trump-jr-russia-lawyer-emails/index.html

Anyone that think's both side's dont do this type of stuff during every election cycle is a fool.

Is it right, no, is it par for the course, yes.

Dirty backroom stuff is and always has been a part of politics, it shouldn't be, but it is.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

43 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Dude, it's hard to keep a conversation going when FORMER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE and LOSER keeps being used as permission for Trump to do what ever he wants.

I make it clear, I hold them ALL accountable and if she comes out as a Russian pawn I'll be all over it.

But since she isn't the US government and Trump is then we should stay on target.

Asside from the overwhelming evidence Clinton lost, and isn't effecting US policy, at a minimum three people need their clearences revoked. I saw people hung by their butts for leaving a Secret hard drive on top of the safe in a room that is in a room in a room. All with 24 your manning and 4 layers of security. That was a he'll worthy offense. People lose a clearance if the forget to disclose a ticket. These fuckers are playing with national security and the flat out LIED on their SF86. 

Forget how much you love the person you voted for. As stupid as loving or being loyal to a person and not your country may sound, when it's the other guy, when you are blindly loyal to a corperation, which political parties are, then you give them your voice and more importantly you integrity...

not sure who you are talking to here

Everyone forgets that we tried to influence the Russian election so Putin wouldn't get elected. We do it to lots of countries. Lots of countries do it to us. It's the same game that's always been played.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Conspiracy is serious. He must be trying to get his dad in trouble. 

Remember the Obammaites argument for everything? Bush, this, Bush that, Bush blah blah. Obama never in his 8 years did a single fucking thing wrong. It was all Bush.

Now Trumpites are bullshitting with "BUT CLINTON, OBAMA, ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE TRUTH". There is a problem with JR having a clearance and access to ANYTHING related to national security because he admitted to something that warrants an immediate suspension and review at the very least. Their security manager must be living on Xanax...

Archived