TEAM DEAF BONCE USA - (2) 32s | 48kw | 48 banks of caps

Love this thing

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, bigmacjack said:

674c4627c788c15408645eb86813785b.jpg

"Thanks Noob Noob, he gets it"

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• 2 months later...

Ya Scott... I took Wyatt and JR and Kenny down to the last SHCA bbq. I introduced you to them. And i know you met, and know Adam, he was there already, lost a bag on the alpha, and i believe you helped get it back on a wooden leg lol. Some very very good peeps. Utah FAM FTMFCSW !!!

And since Wyatt can not update this thing, i actually got down there, and saw the drivers go in, and got to check out the NEW, MIKE SINGER alt regulator that Adam had installed. It works like a fucking DREAM. Simple hook up, and it works. NO MORE SHITTY BLUE TRANSPOS for regulation !!!. And let me tell you something, the size of thise things, are FLAT redonk. The pics do NO justice lol. They are fucking huge. Anyway, i sat and drank a 18 pack, and got in the way. (tell you what, Adam is monster lucky, and, i know how he feels, to have such a great team behind, and with him. Wyatt, Jr, Trevor, and the others are just in it to win it, and help any , and every where...great great team, and people I get it, because, i feel that way with my boy Kenny) Saw the monster driers get loaded and such, then we went for a cruise to bang on it. Nothing dialed in what so ever, and it sounded hella good. Sad i havent heard it since then. But, ohhhh i will. 

And, ill post this up for Wyatt. This is at CES just a couple weeks (if not less) ago. Yes kids, she effin bangin!!! 

)wyatt does dope work on his vids,,, please like, sub, share)

Enjoy ;)

To add. The doors are god damn works of art. I cant recall who Adam found to do them. But, they turned out beyond sexy, and function, attach great. Just awesome. The mids, and highs he is using, are epic nice. They are a Defbounce line of course. The mid bass driver i had in my had, was, quite possibly the baddest mid bass (not mid range here kids) ive ever held. I hope they post pics of said sex, and give you guys more knowledge/specs of exactly what they are, as im NOT familure at all with the line. 

I DO however know a very well built, beefy, thought out driver. And, well, when your staring at 32" subs, 4 12ks, and the raddest, largest, cap back this side of the long river (hell, only Andrews (big nasty) cap bank comes to mind of shear "holy shit", and i couldnt get enought of these mid bass drivers, well that tells ya something. Ill see if i can get wyatt to chime in, and let you know. Id also sub to this BL, as, well shit, everything you see as of now, is pretty damn untouched. They can do some vent work, more tweaking everywhere to really dial it in, as if it needs it as you can see lol. 
Again, well done guys,.. making me and the rest of Utah proud once again . Sloppy kisses. ;)

Kyle

Archived