pics, pics, pics ughhhhhh

ok, wth is up some pics i can see some I cant.  what do I have to do to see them all.  feel like pokemon wanna see them all.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

A paid membership allows pictures to be directly inserted. The picture size allowed is on the small side, but you would only have to do it once. This photo bucket shit where they are holding peoples pictures for ransom pisses everyone off. I'm sure that was the plan from the beginning. Offer a free service then start charging once people are depending on it.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

i say existing customers should have the right to them.  I bet some one has filed a lawsuit against them for that shit.  

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

you can download all your pictures in an album from photobucket. No big deal. The issue is you can't upload or attach now unless you're paying for it. 

I am still looking for a new photo service...everything I am looking at I don't like so far. Paid or not. hence why my build has 4 of the 20 or so photos I have on it. 

3 hours ago, aculous said:

you can download all your pictures in an album from photobucket. No big deal. The issue is you can't upload or attach now unless you're paying for it. 

I am still looking for a new photo service...everything I am looking at I don't like so far. Paid or not. hence why my build has 4 of the 20 or so photos I have on it. 

It kind of is a big deal, so for some its just easier to pay the $400 a year. Though I never would... The worst part is its not a monthly payment, its 1 large lump sum every year.

People like Steve that had used photobucket since this sites existence and posted all his photos from his builds on photobucket, and then linked them here on the site for thousands to see forces him to pay that premium..
Even though you can download all your photos what is a person like him to do? Re upload 10+years of photos, and then change every url of the old photo to the new photo on everyone of his posts?

Luckily Steve can bit the bullet and pay that premium, but other users that had really popular build logs are now shit out of luck because replacing every photo is to time consuming and paying that premium for most is not an option.

Ive been using imageshack.us for a while now and pay the $25 yearly fee. No issues yet.

There has to be a way to host from FB I don't know.

Paid SMD membership allows pictures to be inserted directly.

Doesn't look too bad.

Okra Flower

10448624_10152624291114704_5195138964526028729_o.jpg

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived