Sundown Audio

CT Sounds Team 4k

AlexwiththeCanyon

Also, anyone have any info on these amps, like experience or reviews? If I decide to grab it, it will be pushing 2 HDC3 10's. I was going to do a 2200 a piece to each sub, but the price on the 4k seems very good, and its tests show almost 4700 at 1 ohm, figured it would be more power. Any and all input is appreciated.

My experience with customer service person "Tanjeen Zaman" was lackluster.  I needed more TS specs than what the website offers.  No dice.  Good luck.

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I heard that the bigger amps used to have a problem with the stand offs that mount the board to the heat sink. Something about it caused early failure. I don't know which big amps or if they fixed the issue. Maybe someone who had one will fill us in.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Kinda why I posted, I've read the ssme thing about them going up in smoke because of lack of support in the middle of the board, leading to vibration. Although that was back in 2015, would've hoped it's been fixed by now. 

Their "Team" series or line is pretty new isn't it?  How long have they been out?  Different heat sink?  I have read the same things and would hope they revised things and thus now calling them TEAM but I really don't know either.  No idea about the pricing either, will only be able to wait and see to confirm that I'm afraid.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived