Custom electric service/Johnathon Patrick alternators? any good?

a buddy reffered me to this guy for 370 hairpin alts and I'm just wondering if there is anyone using them and if they like them? I ordered 3 but wont be installing them for a bit

Kenwood excelon ddx795

3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only)           
       McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
                     4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

anyone?

Kenwood excelon ddx795

McLaren dome tweeters                                   Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos 
                                                 NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

3 group 31 agms                                       Ledglow million color (12 piece)

2007 Yukon xl

Seems like everybody and their mother has a damn alternator company these days, lol.

I'll stick with the known proven alt builders that have been around long enough to prove their shit is good.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

right heh order parts and assemble alternator, not hard. seems like a lot of happy customers on the facebook page though. they also doalot of stuff for semis and large construction equipment

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 3 370 amps from him I need to install yet, supposedly on the bench one of them was doin over 400 amps and others were both over 390. I have everything to start my truck build so ill know shortly

Kenwood excelon ddx795

NVX JAD800.4
                                            4 PA x4 SPL 18's
        2 K2 80 ah lithiums

2007 Yukon xl

Archived