Whats the difference between 05-07 & 08+ Jeep Grand Cherokee headlights?

I'm about to purchase an 08 Grand Cherokee, and wanted to get aftermarket smoked headlights for it, but the 08+ smoked headlights are all halo or just don't look cool. I just want a stock look but smoked without getting a tint film...

Does anybody know the differences between the 05-07 headlights to the 08+ headlights if any?

*Sorry if this is the wrong section to post in, I couldn't find anywhere else to post*

No seriously dude, google.

"The Grand Cherokee received a minor facelift for 2008. The bottom part of the headlights became rounded and High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps with auto leveling were added." 2008 is when they were produced solely by Chrysler  and not Daimler-Chrysler.

They reshaped the whole front end that year so id assume the headlights have a slightly different contour to them which is why you cant use the older ones.

You could replace the whole front fascia, grill, and headlights, if you wanted to use the older style,

i dont see why you would want to do all that though.

Just get your stock ones tinted.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived