August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some pics of my bone stock cars... if selected the Maxima is my car of choice unfortunately due to the fact I'm in the middle of a PCS, the trunk of my Max is full of stuff but I still took the pick... The beemer on the other hand is empty and ready for some goodies.... Thanks...

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/mLA8xPLUC8RV.jpgYuj6fQZ.jpggJ5n461.jpgWxyEdIy.jpg

On 8/1/2017 at 2:31 AM, audiofanaticz said:

SOTM is back! We had a long absence but are ready to get this ball rolling again with some awesome prizes!!!
This month we are doing things a little bit different. This month is another reverse SOTM that many people wanted to see again.

To enter you have to take a pic of the trunk/hatch/cargo area and of you (the member) next to the car that has NO STEREO (I.E. no subs/amps) that you will be installing the system in.

The car does not have to be yours. It could be your brothers, sisters, mom, dad, friends, significant other, etc as long as it has no system. If you have upgraded that joke of a "headunit" which came with the car from the factory we will let that slide.

So lets get these entries going ladies and gentleman!

This months prizes are sponsored by Sundown Audio and 1 lucky winner is going to receive (1) SAE-1000Dv2 and (2) E-12v3 D4 subwoofers!

g5SLeK.png

zCQ4KR.pnguKVqqA.png

nictnF.pngvStCEG.pngV2AYGv.png

Here are the rules:
1. ANYONE can enter as long as you can meet the terms above about installing into the car with no stereo.
2. Any previous SOTM Winner is eligible.
3. New members welcome.
4. No tearing out your stereo just to enter (that's cheating)!
5. Take a pic of your empty trunk/hatch/cargo area.
6. Take a pic of you next to said car that will be entering.
7. Steve (meade916) will be doing a live drawing to pick the winner on the last day of the month.
8. Steve (meade916) said if we get enough entries he will personally do a 2nd and 3rd place prize!

01- Tahoe Dmo

02- mrclm

03- Jfries

04- tim_gaines05

05- notenufBASSryan

06- corey0928

07- WalledSonic

08- bolanorthhighlands

09- xhristopher

10- Mr DeeBeez

11- TheGoat

12- 8ten8

13- ALopezJr

14- Sk8ordie

15-John VanHam

16-

17-

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23-

24-

25-

26-

27-

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

33-

34-

35-

36-

37-

38-

39-

40-

*Any SMD Member that is caught cheating or manipulating the voting process in any way will be banned from SMD with extreme prejudice! Each SMD Member is allowed to vote only one time - that means each MEMBER . . . not each IP Address . . . not each user name. At SMD, we have a ZERO tolerance policy on groaning, whining, or bellyaching within SOTM so just don't do it. SOTM is a way for us to give back to our members - we encourage you to get your system in tip top shape and enter. If you don't win, there's always next month.

John

Archived