August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

16 hours ago, Wrksux4me said:

Man oh man oh man I'd love to put all that in my Envoy!!!!!! I cannot for the life of me get my other pics to upload smh. Keeps saying You are only allowed to upload 378.88kb. I've resized them over and over and still same error. You said be friendly....so let me tell some about me. Been in love with audio since I was a kid. Heard my first car system back in the earlier 90s and it was an instant hook. Worked on a farm as a teen, spent all my money on car audio, I had a system before I even had a car. I was 15 and had two kicker 15's and a 500ss amp. When I finally got my first car the next year(62 Belair) I acquired another 500ss and another two more 15's. My buddy Joe was 18 and worked for Kicker so I got his discount. Back then man talking atleast a dollar and for premium more so like 2 dollars a watt...Audio Technology has came miles along these days, the younger bassheads don't even know huh?!? Have built many many systems over the years but fell out of the build game about 8-9 years ago. Life. Kids. I miss it and have the basshead itch again. I'm a 6th order kinda guy. So if you pick me I will be building a 6th order series enclosure. I see there are a ton of people on here and I know it's a long shot but maybe I'll get lucky and if so I will do justice you can count on that. Love your guys vids man, top notch. I've been binge watching every basshead/audio vids there are lately and no doubt you guys are by far the best. Superb. Your SMD equipment....man I would give my left nut to get ahold of them lol. Coming from a 90's car audio life I couldn't imagine having had all that equipment back in the day lol. total game changer. Keep up the mighty fine work Steve. You've got this down to a fine art and it's absolutely badass to see how far car audio has came in 20 years. you without a doubt stamped your name on the whole game. Mad props.

mee.jpg

Best of luck to everyone

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived