August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daily driver for 3 years. Time to take it to the next level Started with wheels. I powder coated them and painted the inserts. I love your videos and products. Look forward to my install, these products would be a solid foundation. I have big plans. My family is from Cali.....Not nearly the car scene here in TN...but my club gets out there...I appreciate the consideration. Thanks.....

SMD ALTIMA PIC 1.JPG

SMD ALTIMA PIC 2.JPG

First page entries are update to page 33!

For common questions that are asked continue reading below

On 8/10/2017 at 7:58 PM, Clarivee1977 said:

How can I delete my previous reply to this post so I can add my second photo? I only have a 500kb limit.

Dont worry about doing all that your other post is fine and entered you.

On 8/10/2017 at 9:33 PM, zubluntsky said:

Can I still enter if I have a capacitor and an amp for just my door speakers? There are no subs or sub amp

No amps unless OEM/Factory, you can not enter with that vehicle, but if you have a friends, parents, significant other, etc you can enter with theirs as long as that's the vehicle the system will go into, and you follow the other few simple rules!

On 8/11/2017 at 11:05 PM, Silverwizard357 said:

2002 gmc Yukon xl would be nice to  have some sounds  in it 

To enter you need to follow the rules and post a picture of you by the car, and the trunk/hatch/cargo area of the car.

On 8/12/2017 at 0:04 AM, Kyle Cook said:

When dose this end?

If you read the rules you will see it says a winner will be chosen on the last day of August. :)

8 hours ago, kemathi said:

I have a 99 Acura 4dr Integra. Just put another motor in it. Would love to win this sub and amp combo

but i can't get the pictures uploaded. It says they are to big in size. I took them 

with my phone 

8 hours ago, Mrclean5587 said:

How do i make pic smaller i have tried everything i have the pics but i cant put on it says to big how do make smaller ? I REALLY wanna join the giveaway

On 8/10/2017 at 9:37 PM, Jose.Dchicago said:

My 2003 GMC Yukon. Never molested

cant upload 

On 8/11/2017 at 1:54 AM, Motocue said:

Pics were not working . 

On 8/10/2017 at 8:55 PM, Donnie farra said:

Its not letting me put a picture on

On 8/10/2017 at 9:03 PM, Mr. Wineglass said:

Can someone give me the URL where to send my pics for sotm

For pictures you need to host them on a website and then post the 2 required photos in this thread to enter along with following the other rules!

1- A photo of you by the car.

2- A photo of the trunk/hatch/cargo area where the system will be installed.

You can use sites like www.imgur.com, or make a free account at www.imageshack.us,
You can also upload a photo directly to your post, but it has to not exceed the file limit size or the pixel limit size. This means you will have to edit your photo smaller with something like Microsoft Paint or any other editing software.

On 8/11/2017 at 1:56 AM, Motocue said:

I've got an 02 BMW X5 I bought used 2 days later my timing chain breaks .. dealer said sorry as fucking is.. 3k later now the air suspension is fucked , the speedo when out more $$$... I'm so broke no room for a system. I can't drive to the gas station to get chew without rocking a system.. I've had a system in every ride since 16.... please help a brother out. Thanks 

IMG_2671.JPG

IMG_2672.JPG

On 8/12/2017 at 1:11 AM, Chris alcazar said:

Hey Steve. This is my entry for the SOTM. Fingers crossed!

IMG_0277.PNG

13 hours ago, Quante Brown said:

Little 98 Corolla.

20170812_142315-1-1-1-1.jpg

16 hours ago, Moon_RX said:

2003 Buick LeSabre 43k original miles,bone stock and no tint tho. Grandpa's ride ready to rock!

1502557601772870681420.jpg

You guys need to follow the rules when entering or you wont be entered.

As an example none of these users got entered (yet) because they didnt include 1 or more things.

1- A photo of YOU by the car.

2- A photo of the trunk/hatch/cargo area where the system will be installed.

There is still time to enter, winner is chosen at the end of the month.

So if you didnt properly post your photos please find your old post, quote your post and in your new post add the missing picture(s).

Do not edit your old post with the update photos because I will not see it, which means you will not be entered.

Thanks!

-Brian

I just purchased a brand spanking new 2017 Honda Accord Sport. I have factory everything but plan on doing an all sundown audio system with ipad mini in the lower portion of my dash. This would be a great start to the system and look forward to seeing future videos that you and downforsound continues to post.

Here are the links for both of my photos

http://imgur.com/a/n9Zww

http://imgur.com/a/AbSWX
p4e82WX.jpg

lSEx0nz.jpg

2014 Black Hyundai Veloster, Stock touch screen head unit but about as loud as a church mouse.

Had to shrink images down to get them to fit in the allowed 0.21MB upload allowed on this site.

2 12's would sound great in this little hatchback!

20170813_174732.jpg

FB_IMG_1502664022122.jpg

BOSS Audio FTW! 

Archived