August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

heres my 03 tahoe, i used to have 2 L7's before with a fosgate 1200.1d. but single dad fighting custody for his daughter so my set up had to go. i wish i had money to have me a system still but my daughter is first priority. needed to sell it. as you can see batman back there, that was my step sons car seat but i can longer see him hes 3 and ive raised him since he was 3 months thats a hardest thing in a dads heart he loved my rims and system. i thought id might try and luck and good luck to the rest,.. nice to be on the forum with other people all about some good sound and ones who want to be loud... 

look forward to getting to know some of yall...

20170809_160059.jpg

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/31/2017 at 11:31 PM, audiofanaticz said:

SOTM is back! We had a long absence but are ready to get this ball rolling again with some awesome prizes!!!
This month we are doing things a little bit different. This month is another reverse SOTM that many people wanted to see again.

To enter you have to take a pic of the trunk/hatch/cargo area and of you (the member) next to the car that has NO STEREO (I.E. no subs/amps) that you will be installing the system in.

The car does not have to be yours. It could be your brothers, sisters, mom, dad, friends, significant other, etc as long as it has no system. If you have upgraded that joke of a "headunit" which came with the car from the factory we will let that slide.

So lets get these entries going ladies and gentleman!

This months prizes are sponsored by Sundown Audio and 1 lucky winner is going to receive (1) SAE-1000Dv2 and (2) E-12v3 D4 subwoofers!

g5SLeK.png

zCQ4KR.pnguKVqqA.png

nictnF.pngvStCEG.pngV2AYGv.png

Here are the rules:
1. ANYONE can enter as long as you can meet the terms above about installing into the car with no stereo.
2. Any previous SOTM Winner is eligible.
3. New members welcome.
4. No tearing out your stereo just to enter (that's cheating)!
5. Take a pic of your empty trunk/hatch/cargo area.
6. Take a pic of you next to said car that will be entering.
7. Steve (meade916) will be doing a live drawing to pick the winner on the last day of the month.
8. Steve (meade916) said if we get enough entries he will personally do a 2nd and 3rd place prize!

01- Tahoe Dmo

02- mrclm

03- Jfries

04- tim_gaines05

05- notenufBASSryan

06- corey0928

07- WalledSonic

08- bolanorthhighlands

09- xhristopher

10- Mr DeeBeez

11- TheGoat

12- 8ten8

13- ALopezJr

14- Sk8ordie

15-

16-

17-

18-

19-

20-

21-

22-

23-

24-

25-

26-

27-

28-

29-

30-

31-

32-

33-

34-

35-

36-

37-

38-

39-

40-

*Any SMD Member that is caught cheating or manipulating the voting process in any way will be banned from SMD with extreme prejudice! Each SMD Member is allowed to vote only one time - that means each MEMBER . . . not each IP Address . . . not each user name. At SMD, we have a ZERO tolerance policy on groaning, whining, or bellyaching within SOTM so just don't do it. SOTM is a way for us to give back to our members - we encourage you to get your system in tip top shape and enter. If you don't win, there's always next month.

2014 ford f150 xlt bone stock have had systems in other cars but not this one yet dont have have the funds so its a slow proses can not upload photos

tires in the trunk no room for bump as it sets ... this is a 98 A4 wagon Avant purchased slam to the ground for 700 bucks the downside the coilovers are rusted I can't raise it up just even a bit without removing the coilovers..... if I win I'll be more than glad to do an update on the build and an even include an SMD logo of a decent-sized somewhere on the car thank you again for hosting great videos and doing a giveaway. ... PS please enter me to win this was stressful trying to get pictures on

rps20170809_175938.jpg

rps20170809_175850.jpg

rps20170809_175811.jpg

rps20170809_182630.jpg

All stock except for the pioneer head unit i bought the car for my brother it was a little beat up but i gave it a paint job and put a radio in it. My lil bro is a bass head just like me and im sure he would love having some bass in the trunk rolling up to high school  this year . Appreciate the opportunity steve!!

20170809_170340.jpg

20170809_170302.jpg

20170809_170405.jpg

20170809_171650.jpg

I am entered hopefully my photos uploaded properly I have a 2011 Mazda stock bose system that comes with the car I can't wait I have never had my own audio system before I have done installs before bur never owned my own system thanks SMD for making great videos and in my opinion killing the car audio game

Archived