August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

Hey there steve bro I've been a big big fan of yours for bout ten years now you and a few others drive me everyday to not give up and fight and work hard for what you want. It hit rock bottom and now got a second chance and been bless with a 1994 honda accord it's not much but it has four wheels. And two working speakers lol one in the front and one in the back. All together I hope I get lucky enough to win so I can beat on the way to my new job to brighten up my day. I'm wishing for some luck. Have a bless day steve

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel...  Family Hauler / Emergency Response POV, fully loaded, factory Alpine stereo...  Needs some more bump!!!  

598b91617ba73_DurangoSmall3.jpg.44904d446ad3798fce57c4254df1fc7d.jpg

598b912edecb6_CargoSmall2.jpg.fbdbd51fc66bb77f60f28923782add2a.jpg

2011 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD HEMI - LOADED

Stereo:  STOCK

Emergency Equipment:  Morotola - Federal Signal - Feniex - Gamber Johnson

Performance:  MOPAR Performance - Diablo

911 Calltaker / Diaptcher, Volunteer Ambulance Driver, Rescue Tech, Fire Fighter, Fire Policeman, Emergency Equipment Installer / Repairman

Just now, Andy jarrett said:

Here is the Facebook photo wasn't sure how everyone else was able to paste it but good luck. I would love to bring the car over to pick up the box if I win and have it wired and ready to place inside and have a full video showing it. My family's business is right next to the train tracks the company with all the cranes sticking in the air. Well either way good luck

Archived