August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope I'm not too late. This is my Red 01 Ranger that we use as a backup 3rd vehicle. When you drive old stuff you have to have a spare vehicle. lol Some bump in the back would be great!

Thanks guys!

WIN_20170810_062941.JPG

WIN_20170810_063033.JPG

WIN_20170810_063050.JPG

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

The list of people who successfully entered the contest is update.

If you posted and do not see your name listed you have not been entered due to not following the few simple rules!

**Make sure you take a picture of YOU by the car, and take a picture of the trunk/hatch/cargo space of where the system will go and post it in this thread. I am letting people who have taken a pic of themselves next to the trunk/hatch/cargo area slide.
**If you have a aftermarket system in the vehicle your trying to enter you will not be entered!

**You can upload the photo directly to your post if you reduce the file size of the photo prior, other wise use any popular image hosting site EXCEPT Photobucket because they will not display here unless you pay them $400 which is not worth it. So use Imageshack, imgur, or any other popular site for FREE. Once uploaded right click the photo and select view photo then copy the link from the top of your browser and post it in this thread, it should automatically make the image pop up then submit your post and your done.

**videos are not being accepted, post 2 simple photos and your done!

**If you only posted 1 of the 2 needed photos and your not entered yet, quote your first post and post the 2nd needed picture to enter so I can get you on the list.

**Quoting my post and adding your name to my list will not get you entered!
**other people posting valid links but the photos are not displaying I have took the additional time to embed the photos into your post.
**Ive notice some people are posting other invalid links, if I click them and they don't work, or I cant see the photo will not be entered, I am trying to add everyones link that may have not worked properly, but if I cant see the photo at all there is nothing I can do.

This runs until the last day of August so everyone still has plenty of time to get their pics and links figured out!

Good luck everyone!

-Brian

20664084_1659752950732631_4296374450745520690174_1659769267397666_15260841353802Hello everyone. This is my wife's excursion. We got it a few months back and it's just lacking hard in the sound department. I've spent my hole life savings on getting this thing save and running right for her and my first son that just turn 1 on the firsts of this month so I don't see the finance for a system anytime soon and I feel so bad cus the last truck they had to ride in had a nice Bluetooth headunit and Rockford Fosgate 10 in a kicker ported box and 1000lightning auto wasn't ridiculous or anything but it sure was a lot more then what their working with now I know I should have just taking it all out befor we sold it but it's really what help sell that old thing so you know how that goes. But anyways we would be great full for such a quality and powerful system but I'm sure there's someone out there that in way more dire need but I just got to throw us in to see what happens thanks steve for the opportunity and love what you do. 

Archived