August 2017 SOTM entries - 1000 watts and 2 Matching 12's! Sundown Audio!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poY58N5QjpnSXCNLSjpoUD5hurj

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

Picked up this 2011 Chevy 2500 4 days before our trip to the Dunes since my f250 broke its 3rd transmission. Just so happens that I was actually looking at these for a downfiring box under the rear seats. Planning on a Pioneer DVD,(have on the shelf) XT25 Tweets, TM65 mids as well.

poCmycdlj

pojcFAezj

Hey guys! 

This is my 2005 Kia Pregio Van, all the way down here in Brisbane, Australia

I recently purchased the van, as I'm starting my own Security Alarm/CCTV Installation business. 

Im a massive car audio guy, but with a tight budget, mortgage a beautiful wife and 3 amazing kids, well my dreams/realities of having a big killer system in my work car are non existent. 

So the current system consists of:

Alpine Unit. (Note: this doesn't work due to a malfunctioning Bluetooth phone device. This was installed by the previous owner. So the Headunit does turn on, but cuts out as the Bluetooth device powers up. Also the Bluetooth device only speaks French.

Factory front speakers are installed, which I'm guessing won't be that flash. 

So, if I'm fortunate enough to win, the plans will be:

Custom front door panels with 2 sets of splits. 

Remove the wall between the cabin and cargo area for the woofers to fire straight into the cabin. 

Amps will be mounted in a custom rack in the cargo area. 

Thanks guys. 

Justin

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3491.JPG

Archived