audiofanaticz

August 2017 SOTM entries - Sponsored by Sundown Audio!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DurtySailor
      I am trying to find out information on ported box size for the team neo 15s. i am looking at putting 2 into a 03 mazda protege 5 at the b pillar 15k out of 2 sundown scv-7500d any information to figure out what to do would be greatly appreciated
    • By baron_of_bass
      So, this will be one slowwww ass build. I just got the truck not very long ago. As soon as I got it I started to work on the little things that were wrong with it. This will be both a performance build log and audio. So first things first. I stripped all the interior so I can have access to the floor to clean it and apply some second skin. I bought a 40 pound box of b stock Second Skin (which I used up on the floor). I used the 40 pound box and about another box and a half (20 sheets) of damp pro. Overall I got a minimum of 2 layers some spots 3/4. Reason I put so much emphasis on the floor is because the trucks exhaust will be loud once it's done. Anyway here are some pictures. 

• By giusiwa
      Hi, i'm designing a box for my zv5 15", i've do a project with google sketchup but i don't know if my design is good or not(i leave the google sketch project). I've do my project Seeing this video:
      box parameters:
      net cu.ft= 4,25cu.ft
      tuning freq=32hz
      W(28,74") - H(21,5") - D(20,75")=OUTER DIMENSIONS
      driver displacement= 0.25 cu.ft
      port displacement= 1,57 cu.ft
      port dimension = W(3,4") - H(20") - LENGTH(33.6")(carstereo.com)
      my question is: IS GOOD THIS TUTORIAL?IN WINISD THE PROJECTS CHANGES (the port length is different on winisd)   For this reason I am doubtful on my design. Can you eventually crete your own design if my box is not good?  
      PS

1x sundown zv5 15.skp
    • By twakaflocka
      I need a box for my sundown zv4 15 rev1. Ive got it on a hifonics 1800.1 at 1 ohm. It slams right now in its current box but It sounds like the box is tuned to 35 or 36 hz. I want to build a 30hz or a low slamming box. Im new to building boxes but I work for a cabinet company so am pretty good with wood work and measurements and I have the tools so I thought I would give it a shot. What would be a good low hitting box tuned to 28-30hz for the zv4 15. I also want to know what program is good for tuning and sizing your boxes. I drive a mercury grand marquis so space isn't really an issue. Could someone design me a box for this thing that would slam 28-30hz? Any other ideas? 
    • By Joshua Learn
      Looking for anybody to comment back, Hey Guys! Not new to car audio, but never dealt with Sundown or Skar before. Long question short, Would the Skar Audio RP-800.1D Match well with a Sundown EV3 10 or 12 D4 with VCs in parallel? 600wrms rated at 2 ohms on the amp, Subs both rated for 500wrms? Looking to put in the deck shelf of a 1978 Grand Marquis, ported box tuned to 28-30hz is the goal. Not looking to shake everyone around me, just add some nice low end to accompany my Pioneer D series components and 6x9s on a Pioneer 8604. Thanks in advance!
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 554 Guests (See full list)