1 hour ago, 3vil said:

Ive notice a lot of bugs, or just general weirdness, when visting on a mobile device since the last site update. Hadn't seen any recent topics about it, but recent topics doesnt fully work, kinda fig'd it was on my end. Why are all the ads now for threads on this forum? Like, yeah i just checked the RPP, so why would i click an ad sending me back there?

The site seems to be working fine on all devices for me. Even at two different locations. Especially after getting the default theme all fixed up. The only problem we have as far as i can tell, is not having it mobile friendly ATM. As soon as we're able to make it mobile friendly, we will. If you see any bugs at all though PLEASE say something. Because i'm not seeing any over here lol. Also, the google Ads are now displayed in reasonable places i would say. In threads, they don't appear at the top anymore. Unless we change it later of course. The site doesn't pay for itself! If you hate the google Ads, we have membership programs to take them off! ?