Sundown Audio

Made some 4g to dual 4 amp inputs

corypi

so Im a machinist by trade and i made a couple of these out of 6061 aluminum
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/gIRhA
I have 2 pairs that are not 100% visual quality and I need some testers(they fit into my 4gauge fuse blocks but i think would fit better into 6gauge really shouldnt cause problems) just pay shipping 6~10CAD(i will get exact price) please pm me if you are interested in helping me out.

i made them as 4 to dual 4 because I don't like the look of 4 to 0 gauge 

Its always cool to see custom made parts.  Do you have an end-view pic of the parts?  Also, needs more 0 gauge... Lol

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

I'm with home boy up there. Id prefer the look and function of 1/0 to 4g. Dual 4g seems silly. But hey, to each their own man. Tear it up. Id be a bit careful slinging your own shit on a forum with paying supporting dealers also.  Cheers and good luck man. 

No you didn't read that right.

He wants you to cover the shipping...not him.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Yeah I read that right then, i just explained poorly. 

He wants people to help test his product, but to cover the cost of testing it comes out of the testers pocket, not his.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I can see your point. What would something similar cost to buy though? Not being funny....my little setup only called for direct input sized wire ?

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

On 8/3/2017 at 7:06 AM, WalledSonic said:

Its always cool to see custom made parts.  Do you have an end-view pic of the parts?  Also, needs more 0 gauge... Lol

here ya go

brnTW1p.jpg

I may also post a how its made video on my channel

On 8/3/2017 at 10:28 AM, Kyblack76 said:

I'm with home boy up there. Id prefer the look and function of 1/0 to 4g. Dual 4g seems silly. But hey, to each their own man. Tear it up. Id be a bit careful slinging your own shit on a forum with paying supporting dealers also.  Cheers and good luck man. 

I have seen the dual 0 and I don't like huge wires going to my amps also 1/0 cost more so if I can get away with doing the big three runs as 0 and then just do 2 runs of 4 to my amps it saves me some money. I also have seen the 0-4 reducers but personally like the look of 2 wires and not finding any dual 4s I decided to make some.

also on your second point, it's actually swag for my youtube channel that I'm trying to get going. I'm, not a retailer and if I do decide to sell some, all money will be going back into the channel(buying my amps was the idea) so I can keep providing videos for my viewers. I see no difference from this and selling off old equipment. if I ever do begin to make a steady income from it I would become a site supporter in a heartbeat 

On 8/3/2017 at 6:22 PM, MrSkippyJ said:

Yeah I read that right then, i just explained poorly. 

He wants people to help test his product, but to cover the cost of testing it comes out of the testers pocket, not his.

were talking about shipping here I'm not asking them to buy the product. there's lots of free stuff where you still have to cover shipping. I already know they fit into my 4g fuse so it's not really testing I had 3 pairs that have dents, engraved on the wrong side or tapped holes not in line so I thought I would give them away. I'm not going to be mass producing these in the 1000s really was only meant to add content to my channel that I am trying to get going and I know people like machining videos so I thought it would be a good option for content

If you check out the for sale area, theres some rules and criteria that has to be met before you ever try to post something for sale here. I know its technically "free" just pay shipping but im still not sure if thats alright to do or not. Just letting you know incase you havent been to that area of the site yet. 

Archived