Second Skin Audio

Need help with a 4th order design

dudeogo

Wanting a 4th order for my jeep. Need some help with designing, or just a design in general. Anyone interested? EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS ONLY. I will be metering with this build. I tend to change my mind a lot but I have finally decided on what I want LOL

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

On 8/13/2017 at 0:10 AM, 06RTCharger said:

Post up as much info as u can upfront. So whoever helps with ur design doesnt have to go back and forth with u asking 1st step questions. 

Subs, amp, real life dimensions LxWxH of ur available space for the box(meaning use a tape measure) 

Yeah, I already know all of that info I was just trying to find a guy first lol. Thinking 8 sundown E 10s in a 3:1 bandpass. Taramps 8k for power. 39.5 wide 34 deep 34 tall. (22 tall to the seat line)

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Thats not really how it normally works on here lol. People post all the info FIRST then other members will take a look at the info and if they can help, they will. Most people that approach it ur way, the box builders here wont even take the time to reply to those kinds of posts. Just an FYI lol i know ur new.

2 minutes ago, 06RTCharger said:

Thats not really how it normally works on here lol. People post all the info FIRST then other members will take a look at the info and if they can help, they will. Most people that approach it ur way, the box builders here wont even take the time to reply to those kinds of posts. Just an FYI lol i know ur new.

Yeah I figured that's how it works. I change my mind on equipment so often that i figured I'd have changed my mind by the time someone replied lol!

Archived