Desperate for car door help (mechanical problems + questions)

EDIT: I FUCKING FIXED IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Cable goes into a track on the door lock actuator, cable is contained in a spring that rests on the track. Spring buckled out and got really jumped. About 1/4" of room to work with, hooked it and pulled up. Too late and not giving enough of a fuck to see if it's a permanent fix (as in I got it in place correctly) - now that the door opens I'm planning on taking the entire thing out and checking.

QUESTION ABOUT DOOR WIRING HARNESS PLUG still stands though. If anybody knows about that.. I'd love to hear it. If not, guess I'm looking for a good connector and way to waterproof it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey all. I've been dealing with too much bullshit from the car doors of my Lincoln Zephyr. 

First thing that happened, front drivers side inner handle broke. Apparently a common problem, was a $15 replacement 5 minute fix.

After that, my front driver side lower door hinge broke. 2 hour take apart + welding job due to the wiring harness being in the way. Works great now, but presume it's only a temp fix until I can machine or find a new hinge.. 

Now, I'm finally trying to fix a problem that's been here while all of that other bullshit was going on. My passenger side front door has been seized - completely. Like, it's literally impossible to open this thing. Started out as the FOB being wonky and the door just magically unlocking itself. One day during dealing with those issues, the actuator cable seized up. I was outside of class with my door open and managed to pry open the locks jaws. It was either close it and presume it would be closed forever until I could fix it from the inside or leave it open all day and indefinitely as I don't have the money to pay a dealership - and I went with the closed forever, and well.. I was right. 

Anyways, I'm almost positive I know what's wrong. The actuator is just fucked. I have everything out of the innards, as much of a fucking hassle that it was (because of the wiring harness)

However, to get the door lock actuator completely out, the door has to be open for 3 torx screws that are the main thing that holds it in, but then a small screw barely inside of the weather trim that's blocked by a plug. No matter what, it has to be open to get to these four screws. I have a lot of pictures, not many more ideas aside from taking vice grips and pulling on the steel cable as hard as I can. Any help/thoughts are appreciated. One of the main things I'm trying to get out of this - if anybody knows - is whether or not there's a way to disconnect my doors wiring harness. I can't find anything, and it's making me wonder aside from completely ripping apart the harnesses attachment points (which we all know is a pain in the ass) , how do we take our doors off to deaden them? Like, if there isn't a factory plug, I'm planning on buying some nice screw down connectors and rigging it all up because this is absolute horseshit bullshit. 

Thanks for reading. Any help is greatly appreciated because I'm out of options and school starts really soon. 

(I can only upload .4mb of pictures for some reason, here is a link until I find out a better way)
http://imgur.com/a/qW5Y7

Archived