Anyone know of any legit entry level work from home jobs?

Medical transcription?

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

On 8/22/2017 at 11:40 PM, Skullz said:

If your going to stay home to do work, then start a small company you can grow from part time to maybe full time.

Yah ive thought about that. Just have no clue on what steps to take or anything. Or what my product or service would be. Thats why i was looking for basic type of work. I dont think it exists online tho lol. You know like real life basic work would be like being a cashier or grocery bagger at a grocery store. 

On 8/23/2017 at 0:12 AM, ShadeTreeMechanic said:

Medical transcription?

I was just looking into that before i posted this thread. I had watched what they do on some youtube videos lol theres no fkn way i could do that. That shit takes some focus and typing skills. I havent touched a keyboard since highschool lol, all touch screen. There is also "data entry" i seen but even that takes crazy keyboard skills. Sort of decided to try to find a part time night job. Like maybe warehouse work or something like that. Stocking shelves somewhere idk. 

On 8/23/2017 at 0:33 AM, mathewyocham said:

You could sell drugs. Lots of money in it.

Not a smart choice living on an island lol. Everyone i know that made decent money dealin went to jail or are still in there. Have thought about it tho, but living in a cell with dudes and sleeping on a 2inch thick futon aint worth it. 

Archived