20 hours ago, ChevyBoy95 said:

that is every PC cod ever, cheating. How are you surprised?

And hate to go with the stereotypical diss, it this is the worst one you have played, you are just bad at it...

(edit>last one i played was mw3)

not surprised, just saying its worse than the others for cheating and hit detection. check around the net and theres plenty of threads talking about this shit.

im not great at it, but im far from bad

mostly play tdm and kc

crapodooky.jpg

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

I'll have to add you once I get back to my PS4. I don't know when i'll get it or when i'll be able to play seeing as I have lots of games to get. Still working on Assassin's Creed. 

Shit OMG, your smashing me on kills and deaths,... 

Although my WIN LOSS is fucking you up ;)   And i was gonna say, your surprised people cheat on PC ? lol....  Cheating,... Gay as aids. 

WINS FTMFCSW, couldnt care less about KD,... couldnt care less.  I like DOMINATION,... you know, where you actually have to do something besides kill people ? My fav.  You run around getting your KD up, ill just win the actual game ;) 

5 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Shit OMG, your smashing me on kills and deaths,... 

Although my WIN LOSS is fucking you up ;)   And i was gonna say, your surprised people cheat on PC ? lol....  Cheating,... Gay as aids. 

WINS FTMFCSW, couldnt care less about KD,... couldnt care less.  I like DOMINATION,... you know, where you actually have to do something besides kill people ? My fav.  You run around getting your KD up, ill just win the actual game ;) 

im not surprised people are, im just surprised about how many. i try to win every game, the kills are just a byproduct. sometimes you just cant carry, no matter how good you do.

but you can win dom by killing the shit out of them too, this is the first cod where i dont play a few games of dom mixed in. mainly because i dont like the maps.

edit2, since i feel like nit picking. you can chalk like 10 of those loses, to either, joining games that you lose soon as you get in, 2v6 the whole time or leaving cause i dont want to play gustav cannon 4 times in a row

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

Stats aren' kept from games jumped in. And bro. I'm just kidding. My kd and overall is both shit. Lol. No care. I have fun. 

S'all good man, wish i could have fun with it lmao. 

Well you know. Video games are serious business ahhaha

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

ive been enjoying it a lot as well. i was not a fan of all the futuristic crap, this game is more like black ops 2, more tactical and skill based gameplay, i also love hardcore, i feel like with regular you die so fast but it takes 6 crosshairs to down someone, hardcore is truly skill based, no mini map, and the better player is gonna get the kill almost every time. ive been putting in work on hardcore domination. xbox one for me, my gamertag is BoornJetSetter

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived