Unexpected Audio Build 2007 crew cab silverado

On 9/25/2017 at 7:42 AM, Soccerballzs said:

Those are the real deal.  Alot of fake Hertz coming from overseas not through Amazon.  For the price cannot beat without warranty through Hertz.  Amazon has good deals but go through them for issues dont contact Electromedia.(Hertz)

agreed i have been very happy with them althought now i want a more powerful amp since i had 2 ohm speakers before. looking into a hertz hdp 4.

21 hours ago, baron_of_bass said:

Did you ever get the seat tab issue fixed?

yes i did he sent me new ones that do fit properly. his explanation was that his just had moved when welding them up and threw off the alignment but he fixed no charge. 

• 4 weeks later...

Made more progress today, it has been a while since i was able to work on it. I got the HD750/1 mounted and the smaller part of the rear seat put back. I was required to cut and bend some of the metal tabs on the back of the seat but its all good. and the seat folds both ways.  I can access all my fuses and a wires from under the seats. Now all that is left is decide between 2 W3 12s or 1 for now but eventually 2 10 w7s. the w7 would have to be front firing. what do you guys think?

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

54 minutes ago, IxsharpxI said:

Yes I saw that when you bought those!! Have another deal for 2 lol??? Have you started on a box for them yet?

I got a really good deal on those at a local stereo shop. I have not started in a box but I have the design and everything ready to go. I just need to find the time to get started on it. 

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

so this last pic i was just comparing mounting depth and magnet sizes of front mounting and down facing w3, w6s and w7s.. and then my design for the dual 10" w7 box. i haven't added my port yet as i am still working in Winisd.. but you get the picture. my calculations put me at around 2.5-2.75 cu ft 

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1789.jpg

When I did a 10w7 ported in a 2010 crew cab silverado, I had to angle the face of the box just a tad so the magnet would clear the top. Just a heads up. Also in those drawings make sure your accounting for wood thickness

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Archived