Unexpected Audio Build 2007 crew cab silverado

Hey guys i really didnt intend on doing much to this truck..but thats what we all say right. I bought it at the end of 2015. Its a 2007 silverado z71 LTZ and kept it stock for about 2 years. Then the first upgrade was the Kenwood dnx893s and all the oem integration required. then just left it as the factory bose setup for a while. welllll then now im tired of that and here i am...unfortunately i just became a member of this site so i havent been taking pictures of my entire build but i promise i will from here on out 

ive gotten all the doorspeakers replaced with infinity kappa 6.5 components in the front and coax in back wired to a JL XD400/4 (few pictures)

so. most recently tonight i was able to pull the amp rack out after test fitting and got it wrapped in carpet. As you can see i have my JL fused distribution block and a RF for the negative. A JL XD400/4 and a JL HD750/1 mounted

tomorrow i will get it all installed back in the car and work on the seat lift kit and install. 

thanks for checking me out! more to come!

Dnx893s.JPG

image1.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

Got some work done on the truck today. Got everything mounted and wired in the truck. Looks pretty dang good. Would have been nice to get black or tan carpet but whatever ideally no one will see it and if you do at least it's not bare mdf.  Also decided to get the headliner down and thrown my last two sheets of dynomat on the back part of the roof. Then I put all the trim back together for the final time and got the seat lift brackets all bolted in. Now to look at nodding the seat hooks so the back part of the seat will fold down..

(won't let me post pics from my iPhone says files are too big? Anyone fix that? I'll upload later 

5 hours ago, Rupp250 said:

Hope you get those pics up, I recently picked up a 2011 and wondered how the seat lift fit. Will be doing the same on the back wall as well.

I used IMageshack to host the pics.

this is the exact kit i bought.. easy to do if you had access to 2in c channel. but i don unfortunately

Same year as my Tahoe, I like the clean install and such.  Interested in plans for the future.  Thanks for sharing

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Haven't built a box, but I'm hoping to start soon. I didn't cut anything. I am planning on building around the rear seat hooks. I have a build log around here if you want to see the kit installed. Look for "barons Silverado build"

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived