Audiopipe txx bd2 12s vented box design

Ballpark81

So I've been all over the internet looking for box specs for 2 audiopipe txx bd2 12s and can't find anything specific.ive found the manuals for the subs fs,drivers,etc.i also found general specs on different cu ft depending on if I want to run ported/sealed and every day bass perofrmer or competition.im going with ported every day bass perofrmer box design bc I don't plan on doing competition and the box design is smaller.so my question is where can anyone help where I can find specific ported box designs with the measurements? 

What vehicle is this going in?  What amp are you running? What are the max dimensions of your space?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Before someone can help you they need to know what you can fit into your trunk.  You will need to get out your tape measure and take measurements. 

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

49 high? Not in the trunk. Also get your max width and height from the rear seat to trunk opening. That's the only way you will get a big box in the trunk. Slides right in through there. Did one with 2 audiopipe eye candy 12s on a ap1500.1 in 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz. Did a 145 outlaw. Think it was a 02 grand am gt.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Archived