September 2017 SOTM Voting - Sponsored by DC Audio!

Vote for this months SOTM winner!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite SOTM nominee here!

• lxsharpxl
    • Chrisp1104
    • Onelowgreek
    • juan777
    • 77-AUDIO
    • bmwking

This poll is closed to new votes

Vote for September's System of the Month is winner!!!

This months SOTM sponsor is DC Audio!

riXVpO.jpg

The prizes for the winner will include 2 DC Audio M3 8 inch subs, a t-shirt, and some decals!

39rZz0.jpg

2RjYVt.jpg                                               WC808l.jpg

Place your SOTM votes in the poll above (yes you can vote for yourself). Remember to post pics, videos and of course a link to the build log on this post to get people to vote for you!

SOTM winner will be chosen by the SMD staff out of the top 5 voted nominees!

01 - lxsharpxl
02 - Chrisp1104
03 - Onelowgreek
04 - juan777
05 - 77-AUDIO
06 - bmwking

*Any SMD Member that is caught cheating or manipulating the voting process in any way will be banned from SMD with extreme prejudice! Each SMD Member is allowed to vote only one time - that means each MEMBER . . . not each IP Address . . . not each user name. At SMD, we have a ZERO tolerance policy on groaning, whining, or bellyaching within SOTM so just don't do it. SOTM is a way for us to give back to our members - we encourage you to get your system in tip top shape and enter. If you don't win, there's always next month.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enMkdZr.jpgfOzx4YE.jpgb13CtPL.jpgW0GL9Dr.pngzUSDCa5.jpgc6sAPlM.jpgcA2GwBw.jpg

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

This blows, I asked a bunch of times how to nominate myself and I never got any help. I even contacted customer service and never got a response. Doesn't seem kind of funny how only 5 people entered the contest when thier is thousands of people on this forum.

08 f-150 foose edition 

Roush supercharger 

22'' foose chrome rims

Carriage Works brushed billet grill

Elite tonneau cover

ZeeZ underbody led multi color glow kit

Black horse racing electric exhaust cutout

Crown suspension rear lowering shackles

Eibach coil springs and leaf springs

Pioneer DEH-x3800s cd player

audiopipe  200 watt crossovers

4 mclaren 5x7 250 watts speakers

4 soundstream 150 watt dome tweeters

Audiopipe Apcl-1000 mono amp

1-Sundown audio 15"sa

Box built by concept enclosures tuned to 35 hz with spare 32hz aero ports

1-xs power 950 battery

All skyhigh audio,power,ground,RCA,speaker, remote turn on

home set-up Onkyo receiver tx-DS676 5.1 575 watts KLH 5 disc cd player Optonica 220 watt amp optimus 10-band EQ 2-floor standing technics speakers-10in w/mids 1-10in polk audio psw100 powered subwoofer 2-bowers & wilkins dm-17 bookshelf speakers

NoiseMaker-800x75.jpg

11 minutes ago, tony187soundproof said:

This blows, I asked a bunch of times how to nominate myself and I never got any help. I even contacted customer service and never got a response. Doesn't seem kind of funny how only 5 people entered the contest when thier is thousands of people on this forum.

The rules are simple bro.  Did you read them?

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Matter of fact, if you review the September SOTM thread, you'll see that the 6 people that made it are the 6 that actually posted their build log in the build log forum and then reposted it in the SOTM thread so people like me (who arent eligible but are going to vote for the winner) can find your build log easily without having to look for it.  Go ahead and re-read the rules (which AudioFanaticz posted like 3 separate times), then review the 5 pages of entrants, and then realize you didnt meet the criteria.  

The site is easy as ever to navigate, and if you have an issue, you probably just havent used a forum before.

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Yup read the rules did a build log, couldn't figure out how to post it to the thread. So I went the other route and added my vehicle to the garage and it said there was an error and to contact customer service so I did and that's that. I say it seems funny not  as in it's rigged but it's a process just to get in, and if was easier way more people would enter

08 f-150 foose edition 

Roush supercharger 

22'' foose chrome rims

Carriage Works brushed billet grill

Elite tonneau cover

ZeeZ underbody led multi color glow kit

Black horse racing electric exhaust cutout

Crown suspension rear lowering shackles

Eibach coil springs and leaf springs

Pioneer DEH-x3800s cd player

audiopipe  200 watt crossovers

4 mclaren 5x7 250 watts speakers

4 soundstream 150 watt dome tweeters

Audiopipe Apcl-1000 mono amp

1-Sundown audio 15"sa

Box built by concept enclosures tuned to 35 hz with spare 32hz aero ports

1-xs power 950 battery

All skyhigh audio,power,ground,RCA,speaker, remote turn on

home set-up Onkyo receiver tx-DS676 5.1 575 watts KLH 5 disc cd player Optonica 220 watt amp optimus 10-band EQ 2-floor standing technics speakers-10in w/mids 1-10in polk audio psw100 powered subwoofer 2-bowers & wilkins dm-17 bookshelf speakers

NoiseMaker-800x75.jpg

Here's the problem with the low turnout for this month's SOTM:

15 MEMBERS, 3 ANONYMOUS, 734 GUESTS (SEE FULL LIST)

There are only 15 people online and 734 currently viewing.  There arent that many members frequenting the forums right now.  If those 734 viewers would create an account, log in, and post some pictures, they could get in, too.  One of the main purposes of the last 2 SOTM's is to bring more members to the forum.

To post a link to your build log, simply copy the URL from the address bar, like this: 

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209643-08-f150-supercharged-foose-edition/

Keep up with your build log!  There are more SOTMs to come, I'm sure.

IG @walledsonic

I would enter but I just had to take a leave of absence from work and I won't have any income for the next two months... The wall build will have to wait.

Stage 3 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

MIDS/HIGHS                                                                               BASS

8 Unlawful Sounds Mark VIIIs                                                  2 15s (in talks with a few companies) 

8 Unlawful Sounds Super Tweeters                                       Soundigital EVO 5000

Amps: Something Brazilian

Archived