September 2017 SOTM Voting - Sponsored by DC Audio!

Vote for this months SOTM winner!!!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite SOTM nominee here!

• lxsharpxl
    • Chrisp1104
    • Onelowgreek
    • juan777
    • 77-AUDIO
    • bmwking

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, Frome901 said:

I get error EX0 also

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless waiting for the last day to enter SOTM and then being pissed because you didn't bring an issue to our attention sooner is not our fault, let alone saying we are rigging ANYTHING because a lot of the winners that are drawn randomly are picked LIVE on youtube/instagram/facebook.

We have done the SOTM since 2007 giving back to members almost monthly with only a few missed months here and there, and I dont recall anyone ever claiming it was rigged in that 10 years time.

Tens of thousands of dollars in stereo gear that has came out of Steves pocket directly as well as our sites sponsors giving to random people on this site that have never meet face to face as a way to give back, bring in new faces to our forums and exposure to our site and the vendors on this site.

No other audio forum has done this or even tried, but if they do we know where they got the idea from...

I have tried your link and it works just fine for me, I would have to make a bogus account with basic permissions to see if there is an actual issue, but this is the first that we have heard anything in the last 4+ months since we did a major facelift on the site and it didnt work then until we updated it that 4+ months ago.
Many people use adblock, adblock+, ublock origin, or some other ad blocking program, many times this will limit people to what they can actually see or do on the site so that is another possibility.

At the end of the day it's  not stopping you from entering SOTM,
You could of still posted a build log, upload the pictures to a 3rd party site like imageshack.us or imgur.com which is what everyone does (except premium paying members that can upload directly to the forums without having to resize the photos prior like unpaid members).
There are even a couple tutorials people have posted to show new users how to upload photos to their threads, the only real thing out of date with them is everyone says to use photobucket but they disabled 3rd party hosting unless you pay $400 per yea, so other free options like imageshack, imgur, or even instagram and facebook will work just fine.
Technically its easier than ever to post a picture here since you don't have to use the old style image tags, just copy the picture link or the picture itself and post it in your post and its done.

Untitled.jpg

Voted.  Best of luck to all.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

9 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Regardless waiting for the last day to enter SOTM and then being pissed because you didn't bring an issue to our attention sooner is not our fault, let alone saying we are rigging ANYTHING because a lot of the winners that are drawn randomly are picked LIVE on youtube/instagram/facebook.

We have done the SOTM since 2007 giving back to members almost monthly with only a few missed months here and there, and I dont recall anyone ever claiming it was rigged in that 10 years time.

Tens of thousands of dollars in stereo gear that has came out of Steves pocket directly as well as our sites sponsors giving to random people on this site that have never meet face to face as a way to give back, bring in new faces to our forums and exposure to our site and the vendors on this site.

No other audio forum has done this or even tried, but if they do we know where they got the idea from...

I have tried your link and it works just fine for me, I would have to make a bogus account with basic permissions to see if there is an actual issue, but this is the first that we have heard anything in the last 4+ months since we did a major facelift on the site and it didnt work then until we updated it that 4+ months ago.
Many people use adblock, adblock+, ublock origin, or some other ad blocking program, many times this will limit people to what they can actually see or do on the site so that is another possibility.

You could of still posted a build log, upload the pictures to a 3rd party site like imageshack.us or imgur.com which is what everyone does (except premium paying members that can upload directly to the forums without having to resize the photos prior like unpaid members).
There are even a couple tutorials people have posted to show new users how to upload photos to their threads, the only real thing out of date with them is everyone says to use photobucket but they disabled 3rd party hosting unless you pay $400 per yea, so other free options like imageshack, imgur, or even instagram and facebook will work just fine.
Technically its easier than ever to post a picture here since you don't have to use the old style image tags, just copy the picture link or the picture itself and post it in your post and its done.

Untitled.jpg

9 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Untitled.jpg

Sorry if you think I was mad or something I was just trying  to figure out why its not working for me but if these no issue on your end, ill try to figure it out on my own.   Anyway there's always next time.   Again thanks for checking and all that you have done for the forum. 

Archived