World Finals 2017 Concord Cali. DB Drag. Oct 14-15th

Kyblack76

Welp, its about that time. Who is all going? Got the invite on monday from Wayne, booked rooms last night for Friday through monday. Should be a fun ass time. Hope the weather is better than last year. Whos in ? Stoked to see old and new friends. Meet new people, ... have many beers with everyone. 

KB

I'm in there like swimwear! 

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

10 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Welp, its about that time. Who is all going? Got the invite on monday from Wayne, booked rooms last night for Friday through monday. Should be a fun ass time. Hope the weather is better than last year. Whos in ? Stoked to see old and new friends. Meet new people, ... have many beers with everyone. 

KB

Are spectators allowed to this event? 

10 hours ago, 8ten8 said:

Are spectators allowed to this event? 

Brian is correct, some shows, there is a spectator fee, however, for this one, it is free to all.  There is even a group, the NORCAL SPL guys, great bunch of guys and gals, that crash right there. They bring tents, generators, campers and shit, and crash there all weekend. Which is rad, because you can leave your rig, right there at the event. And, feel warm and fuzzy about it, because they have some one up, and watching 24/7. Great guys, all fucking loud to lol.

So, get your bum over there, if your close. Hell, even if your not, book a room and come party/hang out. The hanging out is 99% of why i even go, or do this stupid shit LOL. All about the friends and meeting people. Get on over there man. Find us. Big red pile of shit, a blue blazer, a white an purple van, a rad lowered black blazer (the alpha blazer) and a couple other rigs. We will be the group that looks lost as shit, stumbling around with beers in their hands at 9am. Wont be hard to spot lol. Hope ya make it. 

4 hours ago, audiofanaticz said:

Aye another world finals, awesome times ahead where rules change on the fly depending on which finals location you attend...

And yes spectators are allowed, but usually have to pay a spectating fee.

Fuck dude,

I see you've played this game before,.. lol.

They are already starting shit. its happening already. People coming unglued about this and that on the FB groups, DB drag groups, all that shit.

We just put our heads down, stay out of all the shit, and do whatever. Do the best we can, with what we got. Fuck it. ....  

We are staying at teh Clarion, in Concord. I wish i could tell you where the fuck that is, and how close it is to the actual comp place, but,... i have ZERO fucking clue. Anyway, get your rooms, or if your local, get your taints there. 

• 4 weeks later...

Rad weekend.  Complelty beat. I'll post more, when I even wanna talk car audio. Cuz right now, I don't. Don't want anything to do with it for a while lol.  Anyway, all the Utah guys did great. And all my Cali peeps crushed it, and made us feel welcome and at home. They are family. No doubt. Anyway Adam pulled a 2nd with a 163.3 in Extreme and we pulled a 2nd over All losing to my besty Christian in the finals round of 149.99 bass race. More on all that later. What a bracket. Wow!!!  

And the rad news. We finally got over the Canadian hump lol. Yepper, a WORLD TITLE in psyclone. We posted the higest score over all EVER. Since the format was implemented. A 415 and change. Hell, I remember when 380s where uber high. 400s sheesh. Anyway, paper work for world rings has been filled out and should receive in February. Thanks to everyone. The norcal spl guys are awesome and Every One there took us in like family. Great people. More to come when I feel more up to it. 

Agree 100%....parked my heap in the garage and don't plan on looking at it for a few weeks...had a blast this weekend...even though I lost a sub...meh...always good times...glad I got to finally meet some of Utahs finest...till next time ?

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived