Sonic Electronix

Recently I installed my Audison Bit One in to my car, I'm still playing around with it as I am a DIY guy.
Now, I am aware the Bit One can be tuned with an RTA microphone, in order to refine the time alignment.

I've seen a couple of RTA microphones, Dayton ones aren't that expensive. But I was wondering, do you guys know about affordable RTA microphones?
I'm located in Europe, that might be an issue.

Thanks guys!

Check out SoundmanCA, Doug has a new video. He shows a budget friendly audio frog RTA. There are links in the description for the RTA and some free RTA software that works with it. Ur on ur own with the international issue though lol.

Also theres caraudiofabrication, Mark has a video showing another budget RTA that uses an app on ur smart device. He should also have links in the description.

We use the same one they use in the lanes for the RTA portion in the psyclone discipline we compete in. 0-100 point scale , 100 being a perfect score. Termlab software, and mic. New mic dropped mid season. 

We also run a audison BIT dsp. Love it.  Got that shit down to a science :) 

22092558_10207521198307722_1880336678_o.thumb.jpg.9194d3c2ff5cafcce12fbece1595e304.jpg

Archived