Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer enclosure design apps

06RTCharger

You can kind of think of the power of the unit, in this case, as the dimension that the unit is representing. 

mm is a one dimensional unit. It represents a length.

mm2 is a two dimensional unit. It represents an area.

mm3 is a three dimensional unit. It represents a volume.

You should check out the guides Mark from Car Audio Fabrication made on subwoofer enclosure design, apps often miss the subwoofer specs part and seem less accurate to me. You can find them if you type in enclosure design car audio fabrication, real easily.

WinISD is not that hard to learn and if you pick it up well, it's an excellent way to start if you don't wanna spend money or cant afford (more) expensive programs.

9 hours ago, aygobasshead said:

You should check out the guides Mark from Car Audio Fabrication made on subwoofer enclosure design, apps often miss the subwoofer specs part and seem less accurate to me. You can find them if you type in enclosure design car audio fabrication, real easily.

WinISD is not that hard to learn and if you pick it up well, it's an excellent way to start if you don't wanna spend money or cant afford (more) expensive programs.

Ill check out marks stuff. This app im asking about seems legit tho, thats why i was asking for the experienced peoples thoughts on the app. It seemed really similar to winisd, it even has the database for subs and easy to navigate. The issue i had with winisd was just becaue of my shitty computer, its sooooooo slow. If i had a nice desktop setup i would invest more time into learning winisd. But this app seems legit, can u go check it out? See what u think, if u know how to use winisd. Let me know ur thoughts if u check it out.

2 hours ago, 06RTCharger said:

Ill check out marks stuff. This app im asking about seems legit tho, thats why i was asking for the experienced peoples thoughts on the app. It seemed really similar to winisd, it even has the database for subs and easy to navigate. The issue i had with winisd was just becaue of my shitty computer, its sooooooo slow. If i had a nice desktop setup i would invest more time into learning winisd. But this app seems legit, can u go check it out? See what u think, if u know how to use winisd. Let me know ur thoughts if u check it out.

What was the name on it again?

Archived