Did some work today, but not much.  Had two other vehicles I worked on so that cash was calling.  ?

Got started on the amp rack and came up with a basic two level system.

ZYuReqh.jpg

This is what I'm going for so the amps will be on display and out of the way.  All this was a very tight fit.

2tXXQzL.jpg

Edged up the top piece for carpet.

vImJLEF.jpg

Painted the bottom piece because in the end you won't see it.

nqmPgDX.jpg

This is the moment I go in the house and poor me up a glass.  ?

Gec220t.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So before I go into the weekend all last weekend and this week I've been putting in work to get this thing together.  I will have a video up this weekend of it playing.  Hmmm I should put this in the SOTM for November right...?

Look at all that spaghetti.  

oEKQhxr.jpg

I looked high and low for a alternator, but getting a Singer is a looooooooooong story.  Maybe I'll share on a video.  I even had to figure out how to take off my stock with no help.  Try looking it up and nothing!!!  I'll have a video up on how to take it off soon for everyone.  I love helping the public.?

Xf4ZvaA.jpg

SVYKP5X.jpg

t2DeBhQ.jpg

After everything I've gotten it installed.  ?  I will have a few changes coming nothing big but this is 1.0.  I will have another build most likely next summer so get ready!!!?

3bpODgL.jpg

mGBBmGD.jpg

T32AZks.jpg

DYwqmWa.jpg

Install looks great man, nice work!

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

3 minutes ago, WalledSonic said:

Install looks great man, nice work!

Thanks!  My friend said that's too much.  ?

• 3 weeks later...

Got the pic situation taken care.  So if you happen to be reading the Singer story is still going on.  Part one is that the spacer on the alternator was too large and Singer sent me some smaller spacers instead of me sending it back which I was cool with that.  Singer then gave me detailed instructions to fix the pulley so it would line up with the belt.  Even offered his number for assistance if i needed it.  Put the alt on and damnit if the harness was too short to reach the alt.  Now Singer will send me an extension for it so the Alternator Saga is to be cont.

if you figure out how to do those ports external of the box and firing into the cab (ie thru the rear deck), you could seal off your trunk and almost completely eliminate any trunk rattle.  if ya wanted :) 

also, if you get a knob to plug into your matrix plus you can have a bass knob that controls the rca voltage to the amp, which is the best way to adjust bass volume (thats what i have in mine, and imho).  instead of a remote gain knob ykno?

Archived