Second Skin Audio

04 Back panel sub box ideas

OBDenali04

Whats up fellas,

Have an 04 Yukon Denali. planning out outfitting it. I want the sub in that back panel hidden like the 2000 to 2003. Iv researched a dozen times on shallow subs out there and i just get wrapped around it all and cant deside to go with or build. Tricky part is, there is not much room to build a box, but enough room for something. MY question in, since the sub (a 10 inch) will be in that back panel, and there will only be one, how do you guys think i should go about this one as for maximizing that space and getting the most bang for that spot as for building a type of box and recommended shallow subs i can check out? first one is the stock box, which i herd isnt that strong and hold an 8 inch, 2nd is the thunderform one, 600? dont think so. and the other is the idea im looking at. Thanks a lot guys for the advice. any questions let me know.

Dan 

Image result for 04 yukon rear panel sub boxImage result for 04 yukon rear panel sub boxImage result for 04 yukon rear panel sub box

I would fiberglass a box there. I believe you can fit a 6" deep or so 10. So doesnt have to be super shallow

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

Archived