The 2017 HiFonics Brutus BRX3016.1D has a spec of 3000 watts at 1 ohm, but no mention of this being an RMS, MAX or Peak rating. We know many of you out there are interested to know as well, so BigD coughed up $260 to buy one of these amps to test for you guys. Make sure you watch all the way until the end...there are quite a few extra tests after the credits, including some very surprising results!

Please like, comment and share this video!

Watch on YouTube in 1080P HD

or embedded below:

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Wow, those results tho

thanks again for ANOTHER video, always doing us good Big D.  I every every single video you make

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

11 hours ago, s5300 said:

I enjoy these my dude.

If you ever get the chance, I'd love to see a dyno of an American Bass Ph-4000 MD. With a $40 difference, I'd like seeing the difference between these two. I saw a video having it dyno ~1850@1ohm, but it was kinda sketchy. 

I'd be interested too.  especially after seeing the Massive N4 fall on it's face.  Pretty sure they're very similar amps.  I'd be interested to know how much power I've been cranking for the last couple years.

Archived