WTT/WTS: 2 X8v1 motors

Looking to trade or sell my Sundown X8v1 motors for a single Zv3 motor to build into an 18. If your interested in buying them, Id do 70 plus shipping for the one with a basket and 60 plus shipping for the one without. they have regular wear and tear scratches, not shifted. 

MC32n6j.jpg

I5lqTAH.jpg  

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

could probably work out cheaper shipping for the east coast too

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

these pending trade

no longer pending trade. I think I can fit each in a medium flat rate box...so they would only be 12 bucks to ship each. Basket would ship separate to make sure it survives. 

Still looking for the Zv3 motor though, if your not interested in the trade, I'd definitely be cool with just buying the motor.

Archived