Heat Car Audio 1/0.

Whats up guys. I just wondering if anyone hear about ''Heat car audio''? I am talking about 1/0 gauge power wire.

Is it good or just stay away. Thanks guys!!

Link    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Heat-Car-Audio-PC0-50B-1-0-AWG-0-Gauge-50-ft-Black-Power-Wire-Ground-Cable/331870656779?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

JUNK!

First off its CCA which means its aluminum wire.

Second of all its 2,090 Strand wire that is 0.18mm thick per strand.

For not even $20 more you could of went the route of some decent CCA wire at least if budget is tight such as Knukonceptz KCA Kable.
http://www.knukonceptz.com/mobile-audio/power-wire/kca-kable/sp/kca-kable-10-ultra-fleks-black-cca-power-cable-50/
Their wire is is a 90% CCA / 10% OFC mix, and is also 5145 strands of 34 gauge wire (34gauge wire is 0.16mm in diameter).

Sure .16mm is smaller than .18mm, but not enough to make a big difference overall, so when it comes down to the wire you bought 1 of 2 things will be the case.
I mean if your ordering wire from the USA and having it shipped international like that you might as well get something halfway worth it, and not ship an over priced roll of aluminum foil...

Possibility #1: The "HEAT" will be not true 1/0 gauge and it will be a really thick casing with little wire content that would be on average with a legit 4gauge wire size (this tends to be the case with many cheap brand wires).
Possibility #2: The "HEAT" wire will be loosely twisted so that the wire diameter looks larger than it really is when compared to a legit brand wire.

In this case it looks like #1 because look at the end of the roll where it shows how dinky that wire is.....
Heat wires is almost 3 times less wire content than the Knukonceptz KCA wire that is ONLY $20 more.....

You literately wasted your money no joke!
Halfway decent 1/0 cca for $20 more...
Power_Wire_KCA0BK-3.JPG

vs this 4gauge wire with 1/0gauge casing to fool the customer.....
$_57.JPG

I like how he asked for opinions......was told to stay away....and STILL bought it....lol.

I always look forward to Brian's/Audiofanaticz's input.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Thanks guys for loads of information. Looks like i made mistake f sake. I bought this Heat car audio cca power wire because cant afford more. I  Just having here budget build that's all.  I saw already sky high or knukonceptz cca power wires they are good and they cost me extra 30$ for 50ft cca power wire than this '' Heat horse crap'.'  I know that's nothing at all but I didn't think this '' Heat'' cca power wire will be that bad but looks like it is.  Anyway, now my plan is use this power wire like a double run because I have a small car and will run an only 2k mono amp.  

Thanks, guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just got a parcel with 50 ft cca of '' Heat car audio'' power wire. Shipping took 8 working days to Ireland. 

Right, this power wire looks like more than 0 gauge than 1/0. It's flexible enough. Wire OD is between 16.5 and 17 mm and 7mm core. Anyway, this measurements are ruffly. 

Cheers.

https://imgur.com/a/I7rIU

Archived