Thinkware F800 Pro, F770, F100 - 6 Channel Camera System

moh.vze.com

I guess I'll use this thread to show random Dashcam Videos from my Thinkware F800 Pro.

Dumb Ass Drivers Part 1 [ Warning: turn down volume]

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 3 weeks later...

Drunk Drivers behind me probably running away from the cops or something. Valentine 1 detected Ka in the area.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

illegal u-turn at a red light and in the wrong lane. In addition, you're not even suppose to do a U-Turn in Oregon unless there's a sign that permits it.

Cop was 1 minute away and didn't see anything.

Valentine 1 Ka Band was detected in the area.

So how does it work, do they all record to one central thing like a dvr type of deal or do you have a seperate sd card for each camera?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

2 minutes ago, Broke_Audio_Addict said:

So how does it work, do they all record to one central thing like a dvr type of deal or do you have a seperate sd card for each camera?

Hehe. It's actually 3x 2 channel cameras (Front + Rears') for a total of 6 channels =P.

The Front Thinkware F800 Pro Camera is looking like shit though. I'm trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the quality. I might try a different MicroSD card for it.

But yeah, each Front Camera holds a MicroSD card

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived